+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Poohbear333

Aug 15, 2019
I wonder if there is even a point in starting the whole process as from what I see NNAS keep finding as "non comparable" nurses with way bigger credentials than me. I have bachelor at nursing and masters at public health from Poland and almost 2 year experience a as registered nurse also in Poland. I guess that my only option would be to start all over again and go to school here in Canada? What do you think?
I dont know but non comparable seem to be the noem once your education is not canadian based....i fond it quite strange because being from the bahamas many person go to the usa and have none of these issues with being comparable and taking the nclex...idk nnas needs to be reviewed also

Reactions: Islandgirl94

Desbuddy6919

May 27, 2019
I have applied to CNO for RN/RPN registration based on ‘somewhat comparable’ report from NNAS. CNO requested I write Jurisprudence examination.

Could you tell me where to get prep material or sample questions?

cdurnin79

Jul 11, 2019
I dont know but non comparable seem to be the noem once your education is not canadian based....i fond it quite strange because being from the bahamas many person go to the usa and have none of these issues with being comparable and taking the nclex...idk nnas needs to be reviewed also
Its the same going from AUS to UK/New Zealand etc your nursing licence is accepted as proof of your education and only theory and skills test required (which i completely agree on)....

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
Im going process CNO after NNAS. NNAS will decide your equivalence tho so we can never predict results. but you can always compare with people who had results from the same country where you did your studies(its usually the same) also to consider safe practice (less than 2 yrs experience or any professional education). but for sure if you have taken the NCLEX-RN you will no longer be requested to take any professional exam.
Hello I got not comparable from NNAS and I have 7 years experience as a rpn in Ontario and 10 years as a Rn from India. I already passed nclex from us. I need suggestions.what will be my outcome

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Hi everyone! I am new to this thread, apologies if I am asking question/s that have been discussed/answered previously.

I live in SK, and have a license as a nurse in the Philippines. I was to apply for NNAS. These are my questions:

1. Can I get the forms - nursing education form, nursing registration form and practice/employment form before I even submit an application at NNAS? If so, how?
2. Someone told me that I will not be required an english proficiency if I choose ON as the regulatory board. If this right?
3. License in ON is transferable in SK?

Thanks everyone!

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Hi everyone! I am new to this thread, apologies if I am asking question/s that have been discussed/answered previously.

I live in SK, and have a license as a nurse in the Philippines. I was to apply for NNAS. These are my questions:

1. Can I get the forms - nursing education form, nursing registration form and practice/employment form before I even submit an application at NNAS? If so, how?
2. Someone told me that I will not be required an english proficiency if I choose ON as the regulatory board. If this right?

Thanks everyone!

Canadianborn

Aug 16, 2019

Thanks everyone!
Hi, I’m new to this too but I know you can’t get the forms until you set up an NNAS account and pay the fees. As far as I know you will be able to waive the English proficiency initially if you are applying to ON, but the board will still require it later from you. If you want to apply for two different provincial licenses you can do it through NNAS but they charge you an extra fee.

Reactions: Belgiandank

Abigail08

May 2, 2019

Thanks everyone!
Hi! I’m also from the Philippines.. I have applied to NNAS already on May 2019. You have to pay and complete the application before you can get the forms. English is waived for the NNAS application but not in CNO. Although, CNO might waive the English requirement if you have completed a Canadian diploma program or employment in Canada verifying your English language as means of communication in your workplace. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Belgiandank
Sep 1, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Thank you for ur gracious and candid response, it's good so I would know what I'm into already.
Hi friend, I'm from Nigeria too ,coming to Canada in few months, I'm a Registered nurse in Nigeria. Are you already in Canada? I will like to connect with you beyond this forum for guidance as someone whose ahead in the process.