+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

ssbaroi

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, it's been 29 days they got my documents according to my tracking number.. but still I am waiting to be updated.. is there anyone else who have the same timeline.. I started in march and almost sent all the documents.. hope will get report soon:)
Hello there, I am a registered Nurse in my country. I have done my Bachelor in Nursing from Philippine back in 2013. As we have applied for Nova Scotia immigration so I want to start processing my paper work to be RN over there. Would you mind to tell me where to start ? Thank you.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
My application of York University BSCN for IEN has been unsuccessful for Jan 2019 intake. Any one over here has been admitted ?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hello there, I am a registered Nurse in my country. I have done my Bachelor in Nursing from Philippine back in 2013. As we have applied for Nova Scotia immigration so I want to start processing my paper work to be RN over there. Would you mind to tell me where to start ? Thank you.
You're going to want to read this whole string of posts. There is a lot here, but trust me, it will be worth your time because it will help you to decide if this is something you want to put yourself through and also let you know ahead of the difficulties so that you are fully informed before you start. The short answer to your question is that you have to apply to NNAS. But beyond that, you'll have to read this thread

Reactions: ssbaroi

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
My application of York University BSCN for IEN has been unsuccessful for Jan 2019 intake. Any one over here has been admitted ?
It's really hard to be admitted--very few spots. I would recommend not relying on getting in. Many have chosen to start their BScN all over again in Canada rather than wait to get into the IEN course. BScN is 4 years. IEN course is 2 years but it could take 2 years or more (or never!) to get in.

p_np

Dec 3, 2018
CARNA does not want IEN to work as RN in alberta..they want them to be LPN so they can receive the same service at low wages..othewise they would have added the BCN spot at mt royal or would have started the program at new location too..we can complain the issue to our MLA..as I already did..more complain means fast action..i encourage you to complain against CARNA to nearest MLA

Reactions: ssbaroi

ssbaroi

Apr 8, 2018
CARNA does not want IEN to work as RN in alberta..they want them to be LPN so they can receive the same service at low wages..othewise they would have added the BCN spot at mt royal or would have started the program at new location too..we can complain the issue to our MLA..as I already did..more complain means fast action..i encourage you to complain against CARNA to nearest MLA
Hello there I have completed my Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Philippines. As an international student I was not allowed to registered with Philippines nursing council. I came back my home country and registered here with the nursing council and I am practicing as a registered nurse. As my husband has applied for Nova Scotia Immigration so I was thinking if I can registered with NNAS before hand so that I can sit for my NCLEX exam before we move there. I tried applying with NNAS for assessment yesterday but I was facing some problems so emailed them and they replied me in order to complete your assessment with this nursing authority (CRNNS) you must have a registration in the country you completed your BSc ! what do I do now ? Please guide me.

ssbaroi

Apr 8, 2018
You're going to want to read this whole string of posts. There is a lot here, but trust me, it will be worth your time because it will help you to decide if this is something you want to put yourself through and also let you know ahead of the difficulties so that you are fully informed before you start. The short answer to your question is that you have to apply to NNAS. But beyond that, you'll have to read this thread
Thank you so much for your reply. As my husband has applied for Nova Scotia Immigration so I was thinking if I can registered with NNAS before hand so that I can sit for my NCLEX exam before we move there. I tried applying with NNAS for assessment yesterday but I was facing some problems so emailed them and they replied me in order to complete your assessment with this nursing authority (CRNNS) you must have a registration in the country you completed your BSc ! what do I do now ? Please guide me.

Winter Rose

Mar 14, 2017
Hai all,
A quick question..
When should I expect my advisory report from the date the status changed to ready for final review?
Thanks

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Thank you so much for your reply. As my husband has applied for Nova Scotia Immigration so I was thinking if I can registered with NNAS before hand so that I can sit for my NCLEX exam before we move there. I tried applying with NNAS for assessment yesterday but I was facing some problems so emailed them and they replied me in order to complete your assessment with this nursing authority (CRNNS) you must have a registration in the country you completed your BSc ! what do I do now ? Please guide me.
if you aren't a Registered Nurse in the place that you got your Nursing education, you cannot apply. You would have to start from the beginning and take the full BScN here in Canada.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hi there,

I recently passed Nclex RN from New York.
How do i transfer it to CNO?

Thanks
Where did you get your nursing education? You have to apply to NNAS, just like any other internationally trained nurse. Whether you were trained in the USA, Ghana, India, Australia or Ivory Coast, the process is the same. So you'll have to pay the money so that an American non-nurse in Philly can determine how well your US nursing education compares to a Canadian nursing education.