+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Believe08

Sep 13, 2018
Hiii to everyone,
Thanks you RN 0001 for your great reply and support to everyone. I have few clarifications that anyone could assist . 1) CNO have asked me to do OSCE . Can anyone suggest any preparation courses that I could enroll in Brampton. ?And also I am worried whether it could be achievable to pass the OSCE. Please specify any institute which is worth to spend money for preparation. 2) If not the other choice is given to me is ,I have to enroll a course which would help me to meet my competency gaps . I'm really not sure where do I need to join and what kind of course I have to join. Really I'm too worried about finding a college who would accept Please share your suggestions. Thank you everyone . Much appreciated

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hi all,
If I have WES evaluation done on my education, is it enough to apply In CNO directly? Or still DO I need to go through NNAS EVALUATION again?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Hiii to everyone,
Thanks you RN 0001 for your great reply and support to everyone. I have few clarifications that anyone could assist . 1) CNO have asked me to do OSCE . Can anyone suggest any preparation courses that I could enroll in Brampton. ?And also I am worried whether it could be achievable to pass the OSCE. Please specify any institute which is worth to spend money for preparation. 2) If not the other choice is given to me is ,I have to enroll a course which would help me to meet my competency gaps . I'm really not sure where do I need to join and what kind of course I have to join. Really I'm too worried about finding a college who would accept Please share your suggestions. Thank you everyone . Much appreciated
Contact https://goo.gl/maps/8AGVqVGGWAU2 in Brampton for OSCE preparation.

Moreover, my personal experience is , give RPN exam , pass it , get into the system & then go for OSCE exam.

Adeolaataiwo

Nov 27, 2018
What's the purpose of this nursing assessment please

I need information on how a UK nurse can migrate and practice as a Canadian nurse, do one need to write any exams or we are qualified to practice in Canada and how many years experience is required??

GRACEOFGOD

May 19, 2014
What's the purpose of this nursing assessment please

I need information on how a UK nurse can migrate and practice as a Canadian nurse, do one need to write any exams or we are qualified to practice in Canada and how many years experience is required??
For getting a Canadian Registration as a Nurse, One should pass the NCLEX EXAM. For this the first step is the assessment by NNAS. Then with that evaluation, you have to contact the BOARD and they will decide whether you are eligible to write NCLEX or you have to take additional courses.
If you already have NCLEX, then also the process should start with NNAS

Reactions: RN_0001

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hello

I already received my report from NNAS.
Upon applying on CNO website, I saw my first application that I started, only at personal information, which I was unable to continue with my NNAS reporting. Is there any way I can remove the first application that I started (I wasn’t aware of the NNAS process when I started) so I can proceed with my application via NNAS?

Dec 18, 2018
Hello

I already received my report from NNAS.
Upon applying on CNO website, I saw my first application that I started, only at personal information, which I was unable to continue with my NNAS reporting. Is there any way I can remove the first application that I started (I wasn’t aware of the NNAS process when I started) so I can proceed with my application via NNAS?
Call/email CNO. they will help you resolve it.

Reactions: RN_0001

April_11

Dec 12, 2018
Hi. I'm a Nurse from the Philippines.
-Graduated april 2018
-Took and passed the Licensure exam June 2018
-No paid experience yet
-Going to register to NNAS.

I was just wondering, given that I do not have any paid experience yet... Will I be advised by the NNAS to study again in a canadian institution? Usually what are the subjects and for how long would I be studying again? :( Hoping for your kindest response.

God's babe

Mar 16, 2018
Good day,

I finished my BNsc from Nigeria in 2016, I got my RN in 2017. I don't really have a clinical experience (job) aside my clinical experience/posting during my years in school. I only got to work in an IT company as their nurse not up to a year and then I moved down to Canada. I really do not know what to do, if I have to do an assessment with NNAS or WES or better still go back to school for two years to do an accelerated nursing program. Please I need an advise because I heard NNAS wants a clinical experience (job) and that it takes a year for the assessment. Please what do you guys think?
wow,its great to meet Nigerian nurses here.try evaluating your credentials with NNAS first

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Thank you and I already emailed them. Called them and waited 30 mins until I just gave my number for a callback and haven’t heard from them for 2 hours now.
Waiting 30 minutes for CNO is amazing--usually the wait is hours, so consider yourself lucky. It could be weeks before you get a call back so please call as often as you can to see if you can get a real person on the phone. Also keep logging in to see if someone resolved it but didn't bother to call you back. This may happen, although do not rely on them/trust them to resolve things without your insistence. CNO is a circus.

Reactions: canada11