+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Nav 1991

Sep 18, 2018
I applied both at the same time mount royal is always full two years now. I'm @ MacEwan now but have only managed to do one course they struggle to run them because not enough students enril
I am also waiting to get into program from last one year...not sure tho if mcewan offers any bridging programa

Dilsehajpreet

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-may-2016
AOR Received.
12 june 2016
File Transfer...
2 Aug 2016 (Aor2)
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Interview........
Not require this time
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi folks.. hope everyone is doing well..
I want to know books for RPN exam preparation..
If any one know good coaching teacher in tronto or Brampton,Mississauga...
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Bsho

Oct 28, 2018
Hello all,,
Please I need help filling the nnas forms online. I have a post graduate diploma in education which enabled me to become a registered nurse educator. Do I need to fill this in my education or I should state only my degree with registered nurse and registered mid wife.
Will includingvthr nurse tutor affects my advisory report or not.
Urgent help needed.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hello all,,
Please I need help filling the nnas forms online. I have a post graduate diploma in education which enabled me to become a registered nurse educator. Do I need to fill this in my education or I should state only my degree with registered nurse and registered mid wife.
Will includingvthr nurse tutor affects my advisory report or not.
Urgent help needed.
I would include it! Their website says not to and they will say not to, but in the end, they forward your entire file to the licensing body and you will want the licensing body to have absolutely everything that might be useful for them to make their decision. So NNAS won't look at your education which is non-nursing (it won't impact your NNAS Advisory Report) , but, it will be forwarded on with your package to the licensing body and you want them to have all information at once.

Bsho

Oct 28, 2018
I would include it! Their website says not to and they will say not to, but in the end, they forward your entire file to the licensing body and you will want the licensing body to have absolutely everything that might be useful for them to make their decision. So NNAS won't look at your education which is non-nursing (it won't impact your NNAS Advisory Report) , but, it will be forwarded on with your package to the licensing body and you want them to have all information at once.

Thank you for your prompt response RN_0001. Pleasedo i need to fill in my primary and secondary education too.thank you.

canada20

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Mli,

I am going through the same situation you went through . could you please share what was your decision later , did you do OSCE or took the competency gap courses . I got 6 courses confused with which college to apply or to try OSCE.thanks

HighriverRN

Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys, I have question related to language proficiency requirement. My online status says requirements not met. How can be request CNO to waive the requirements for us? If we are practicing in english speaking country USA. Additionally, the education I received in India was in English.

Thank you for your assistance.
Hi . You need to require a specific score in IELTS or other English exam which you will find on their website. Also, you can waive it off if you have done any courses in Canada or US and ask them to send the transcripts to CNO

HighriverRN

Sep 27, 2018
Hello need help regarding CNO application.
I applied to CNO in March 2018 and CNO ask for my Job description. that i submitted in july 2018 but till now no update. any one have any idea how long CNO take to give answer ?
They are still reviewing the job descriptions from April . So it will take time .

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
My wife has a Bsc nursing from Nigeria and also an RN with about 8 years experience. I've also gone through this thread extensively to see the bottlenecks pol face with nnas evaluation and subsequent ones. Currently I'm afraid we won't have that patience of not knowing what happens wt her application and have decided to pursue an accelerated Bsc nursing program in Uof T or UofA( depending on which one is successful as she is qualified and the program is just below 24 months. I'm sponsoring her for PR and her copr should be ready in about a month time.
My question: would this be a wise decision? Are there people that completed their licensing process in 2 years ( nnas etc). Kindly advise us. Tnx

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
I am a 28year old Registered Nurse with a 3year Nursing Diploma from Guyana, South America. I currently have 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse.

I recently got my Invitation to apply for Permanent Residence Canada.. I was wondering if there is anyone else on this forum that has a 3 year Nursing Diploma and had it evaluated by NNAS? I am not looking to sit the NCLEX-RN for Ontario in the very near future but instead i am looking to do a RN-BSN Degree at York University for Internationally Educated Nurses (RN-BSN for IEN).

One of the Admission Requirement is that the applicant should
  • have been evaluated for an RN by the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) as possessing an education at least equivalent to a diploma level.
So if there is anyone out there that is either going/went through the process kindly shed some light on the process/experience.

I am doing lots of research but i am saturated by all the information provided. So Guidance would be much much appreciated.

I also started my NNAS application a few days ago. Checking to make sure the information i entered is accurate. I plan to pay the fee around November 20th.
Documents will be sent in about 4 weeks after i Make my

gee123

May 24, 2017
Is macewan bridging programme accepted by CARNA. Am also waiting for entry into bridging programme mount royal how long is the waiting.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
I am a 28year old Registered Nurse with a 3year Nursing Diploma from Guyana, South America. I currently have 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse.

I recently got my Invitation to apply for Permanent Residence Canada.. I was wondering if there is anyone else on this forum that has a 3 year Nursing Diploma and had it evaluated by NNAS? I am not looking to sit the NCLEX-RN for Ontario in the very near future but instead i am looking to do a RN-BSN Degree at York University for Internationally Educated Nurses (RN-BSN for IEN).

One of the Admission Requirement is that the applicant should
  • have been evaluated for an RN by the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) as possessing an education at least equivalent to a diploma level.
So if there is anyone out there that is either going/went through the process kindly shed some light on the process/experience.

I am doing lots of research but i am saturated by all the information provided. So Guidance would be much much appreciated.

I also started my NNAS application a few days ago. Checking to make sure the information i entered is accurate. I plan to pay the fee around November 20th.
Documents will be sent in about 4 weeks after i Make my
What are your questions?