+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT May 2019 Intake

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
You're right. Wait for the enrolment dates to open, enrol, pay the full tuition, get all the documents regarding fee, get your medical cleared and then apply fo visa?
Did you get the medical cleared yet? If not, you must!

Avneet_k00

Feb 6, 2019
Yep. M deciding to book an appointment for this week. It would be ok if i would clear my medical before enrolling. ? I don't think there would be any issue with that. @Gagan31

Avneet_k00

Feb 6, 2019
Yup. Definitely . Fingers crossed. Just last question before i would become a headache for u :) would they issue me a seperate e-letter when the enrollment dates would open or do i need to Take care myself?? @Gagan31

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
Yup. Definitely . Fingers crossed. Just last question before i would become a headache for u :) would they issue me a seperate e-letter when the enrollment dates would open or do i need to Take care myself?? @Gagan31
No worries at all!! It's good to clarify questions. I dont think there would an e-letter issued but they will give you a reminder. But the best thing is to check your portal everyday!

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Do i need to wait for april/may??? I was planning to lodge my file in march. When i would receive the enrollment date? First i would do online enrollment then i would get details of deposits. Afterwards i would pay it. Then i would receive e-letter displaying the receipt if tution deposit. Then i can apply for visa. Will this be completed in july-august. ?? It's too long. Omg. !!! @Gagan31 .

Do i need to do something before enrollment. ? I have received my loa. Today. Now the only step is enrolling??
Hi! I also applied for Fall intake. Per their live chat, the enrollment will start on May. I also want to apply my student permit early so what I will do is to apply through regular stream, not SDS. I'm also worried that if I will wait for May, there might be no time to prepare everything. I'm currently working so I also have to plan when will I resign, etc.

Avneet_k00

Feb 6, 2019
Hi! I also applied for Fall intake. Per their live chat, the enrollment will start on May. I also want to apply my student permit early so what I will do is to apply through regular stream, not SDS. I'm also worried that if I will wait for May, there might be no time to prepare everything. I'm currently working so I also have to plan when will I resign, etc.
@toy
Yeah! It's too tough to wait for may.

jessamaniquez

Sep 11, 2019
hi guys. i also plan to enrol in nait for intake sept 2020.. i have a brother in edmonton 20mins away from nait school i will stay in his house during my 2 yr course. so i will just only pay for my tuition fee right like 8k yearly? or is it mandatory to avail the apartment 9,600 $ of nait? please enlighten me. thanks in advance.

Gurpreet_13

Sep 26, 2019
Hy @Gagan31 . M from patiala, punjab and received full acceptance LOA for fall 2019 (NAIT) . My profile is as follows-
10th -8.6cgpa
12th - 87%
IELTS - 7.5
I'm from commerce background and completed my comm. Without maths. I applied for business administration diploma . The admission requirements were ielts, 66% in grade12,and55% in maths. Even then i applied. And paid $75. When i got my docs assessed . I found that they awarded me applied math 30 even i haven't opted for maths in my grade 12 . I contacted admissions and they said me that they combined my economics+accountancy+business and awarded me maths on that basis.
Now m going to lodge my file for valid study permit. But m worried that this applied math 30 would create some problem because how would visa officer came to know that on what basis NAIT awarded me maths. And this can led to denial of my application for the reason that m not meeting requirements of the college.
I just don't know what to do .

@toyboy

Gurpreet_13

Sep 26, 2019
Hy @Gagan31 . M from patiala, punjab and received full acceptance LOA for fall 2019 (NAIT) . My profile is as follows-
10th -8.6cgpa
12th - 87%
IELTS - 7.5
I'm from commerce background and completed my comm. Without maths. I applied for business administration diploma . The admission requirements were ielts, 66% in grade12,and55% in maths. Even then i applied. And paid $75. When i got my docs assessed . I found that they awarded me applied math 30 even i haven't opted for maths in my grade 12 . I contacted admissions and they said me that they combined my economics+accountancy+business and awarded me maths on that basis.
Now m going to lodge my file for valid study permit. But m worried that this applied math 30 would create some problem because how would visa officer came to know that on what basis NAIT awarded me maths. And this can led to denial of my application for the reason that m not meeting requirements of the college.
I just don't know what to do .

@toyboy
Hyy how long it takes to get full admission... actually I got conditional offer letter because my transcripts were pending but now I have sent that as well and I informed them about it and they replied me that I am accepted and I have to pay tuition deposit for offer letter but all the conditions are still showing on my portal and no change has occurred in my to do list and I am quite worried if I would pay tuition deposit (non-refundable) and if would not get the offer letter because they have not changed my application status yet and it is still conditionally accepted