+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT May 2019 Intake

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
I re-applied for Fall 2019 and already got acceptance. I already paid the deposit, got the official acceptance letter, but I don't know how will I pay the first year tuition fee.

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
I re-applied for Fall 2019 and already got acceptance. I already paid the deposit, got the official acceptance letter, but I don't know how will I pay the first year tuition fee.
Are you asking like from which bank accounts you gotta pay your fee? It would be the same way as you paid your deposit.
Or otherwise, if you're asking in other sense, then first it's better to ask the Nait service centre either via live chat or by phone, don't email them, it takes longer. Ask 'em that what's the total fee for first year including 'everything' .If they help then great or I would be happy to help.
Just a tip: you can pay your first year fee depending upon how you decide to complete the 10 courses in first year. Like, if you choose 5 courses for the first semester, you'd be getting the 5th one for free and each course's tuition is around $750. So, you may as well choose to complete 10 courses in 2 semesters and can save a lot! But, do this only if you don't feel burdened. I'm going this way and I think it's going well

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Are you asking like from which bank accounts you gotta pay your fee? It would be the same way as you paid your deposit.
Or otherwise, if you're asking in other sense, then first it's better to ask the Nait service centre either via live chat or by phone, don't email them, it takes longer. Ask 'em that what's the total fee for first year including 'everything' .If they help then great or I would be happy to help.
Just a tip: you can pay your first year fee depending upon how you decide to complete the 10 courses in first year. Like, if you choose 5 courses for the first semester, you'd be getting the 5th one for free and each course's tuition is around $750. So, you may as well choose to complete 10 courses in 2 semesters and can save a lot! But, do this only if you don't feel burdened. I'm going this way and I think it's going well
Regarding the tuition fee, I don't know how/when will I know the exact amount to pay, so yeah, I think I will just ask them via chat. Why are they charging the 5th course for free? From what I understand, you need to enroll your subjects first to know the total tuition for the first year?

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
Regarding the tuition fee, I don't know how/when will I know the exact amount to pay, so yeah, I think I will just ask them via chat. Why are they charging the 5th course for free? From what I understand, you need to enroll your subjects first to know the total tuition for the first year?
Yupp, obvi you gotta enroll first in order to know the exact fee amount. And about the 5th course being free, I came to know about this when I asked them about dropping a course because initially 5 were really burdening(tho now things've gotten better). They said we won't give you a refund if you drop because you're already getting it for free. Also, when you're taking less than 5, there's nothing free!

Avneet_k00

Feb 6, 2019
Hy @Gagan31 . M from patiala, punjab and received full acceptance LOA for fall 2019 (NAIT) . My profile is as follows-
10th -8.6cgpa
12th - 87%
IELTS - 7.5
I'm from commerce background and completed my comm. Without maths. I applied for business administration diploma . The admission requirements were ielts, 66% in grade12,and55% in maths. Even then i applied. And paid $75. When i got my docs assessed . I found that they awarded me applied math 30 even i haven't opted for maths in my grade 12 . I contacted admissions and they said me that they combined my economics+accountancy+business and awarded me maths on that basis.
Now m going to lodge my file for valid study permit. But m worried that this applied math 30 would create some problem because how would visa officer came to know that on what basis NAIT awarded me maths. And this can led to denial of my application for the reason that m not meeting requirements of the college.
I just don't know what to do .

@toyboy

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
Hy @Gagan31 . M from patiala, punjab and received full acceptance LOA for fall 2019 (NAIT) . My profile is as follows-
10th -8.6cgpa
12th - 87%
IELTS - 7.5
I'm from commerce background and completed my comm. Without maths. I applied for business administration diploma . The admission requirements were ielts, 66% in grade12,and55% in maths. Even then i applied. And paid $75. When i got my docs assessed . I found that they awarded me applied math 30 even i haven't opted for maths in my grade 12 . I contacted admissions and they said me that they combined my economics+accountancy+business and awarded me maths on that basis.
Now m going to lodge my file for valid study permit. But m worried that this applied math 30 would create some problem because how would visa officer came to know that on what basis NAIT awarded me maths. And this can led to denial of my application for the reason that m not meeting requirements of the college.
I just don't know what to do .

@toyboy
Hey! You don't need to worry about it much coz you have plenty of time! And I'm positive that you'll get the visa easily coz if they've given you Maths then it must be mentioned in any of the e-letters that they sent you. If not, then just for the safe side, ask them for a letter which clearly mentions that this student has met all the requirements of the institution and and is given maths as a separate course for the program admission. Otherwise, DO NOT ask them for a separate letter if they have already given you FULL ADMISSION.

So, there's no need to worry, if you lodge the file with Full acceptance letter, there would be 0% chances of any isssus BECAUSE the institution has already granted you full admission and that is because the college thinks that you meet their requirements.
So, you should be confident and a full acceptance letter means the visa officer would ne assured too because that is what they need to give you visa.
Go ahead with the full letter.
Any other queries? Ask anytime :)