+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT May 2019 Intake

wwesms9

Aug 24, 2019
Hyy how long it takes to get full admission... actually I got conditional offer letter because my transcripts were pending but now I have sent that as well and I informed them about it and they replied me that I am accepted and I have to pay tuition deposit for offer letter but all the conditions are still showing on my portal and no change has occurred in my to do list and I am quite worried if I would pay tuition deposit (non-refundable) and if would not get the offer letter because they have not changed my application status yet and it is still conditionally accepted
don't worry brother you should pay tution fees on their portal and you will get your offer letter with in 10 days

Gurpreet_13

Sep 26, 2019
im also enrolled their for jan 2020 intake
Oh great !! Which program have you applied in...??
Actually the thing is I have completed all the requirements and they mailed me that I am accepted but my applicant status on portal is still same that is conditionally accepted and mine to do list is also not updated and is still showing requirement of ELP etc which I have already fulfilled.. so I am worried that whether I should pay the Tuition deposit or not

wwesms9

Aug 24, 2019
Oh great !! Which program have you applied in...??
Actually the thing is I have completed all the requirements and they mailed me that I am accepted but my applicant status on portal is still same that is conditionally accepted and mine to do list is also not updated and is still showing requirement of ELP etc which I have already fulfilled.. so I am worried that whether I should pay the Tuition deposit or not
I APPLIED IN BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY GENERAL. YOU MUST PAY YOUR FEES BEFORE DEADLINE FOR ACCEPTANCE.

Akshit narang

Aug 11, 2019
I have also applied for winter 2020 for business administration.. hmu on insta -gurnoor23_
I need some information bro
Hey please help me i also applied for business administration on sep. 6 in nait college for jan 2020 and in mynait portal shows application received and i also give 75 dollar but did not received an offer letter..
Please help me out.. i am soo worried

Gurpreet_13

Sep 26, 2019
Hey please help me i also applied for business administration on sep. 6 in nait college for jan 2020 and in mynait portal shows application received and i also give 75 dollar but did not received an offer letter..
Please help me out.. i am soo worried
Hyy message me on Instagram ( gippy_badesha_1313) I will tell you as I have experience of it

aby08

Oct 8, 2019
Hello! Is there anyone applying for Biological Sciences - Lab and Research here? May I know what you did after you’ve uploaded your transcripts on your NAIT Portal account? I’m still waiting for the payment ($75) request and it’s been like a week already and I was wondering if that’s the normal waiting time?

Thank you in advance for replying.

Gurpreet_13

Sep 26, 2019
Hello! Is there anyone applying for Biological Sciences - Lab and Research here? May I know what you did after you’ve uploaded your transcripts on your NAIT Portal account? I’m still waiting for the payment ($75) request and it’s been like a week already and I was wondering if that’s the normal waiting time?

Thank you in advance for replying.
Hai there !
Sorry I can't help you regarding your course but still I can tell you about the applying criteria. Don't worry dear it's a normal time and let me tell you one more thing transcripts doesn't mean the soft copies of your documents that you have uploaded on Portal. I mean you have to send hard copies via courier for getting full admission. you will not be accepted with the scanned copies although you might be offered conditional acceptance but for getting official offer letter you must send hard copies of your documents(transcripts).

aby08

Oct 8, 2019
Hai there !
Sorry I can't help you regarding your course but still I can tell you about the applying criteria. Don't worry dear it's a normal time and let me tell you one more thing transcripts doesn't mean the soft copies of your documents that you have uploaded on Portal. I mean you have to send hard copies via courier for getting full admission. you will not be accepted with the scanned copies although you might be offered conditional acceptance but for getting official offer letter you must send hard copies of your documents(transcripts).
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. :) I’m just worried ‘cause I haven’t heard anyone having the same dilemma as me. At least now I know I just need to be patient. ;)

May I know how’s your application going? Did you receive your LOA already or are you still waiting? Thank you!

Gurpreet_13

Sep 26, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. :) I’m just worried ‘cause I haven’t heard anyone having the same dilemma as me. At least now I know I just need to be patient. ;)

May I know how’s your application going? Did you receive your LOA already or are you still waiting? Thank you!
Hyy it's okk no worries,
Yeah dear ! I am accepted but I have not received LOA actually the thing is I need to pay tuition deposit first which I will pay shortly to get official offer letter.