+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT 2016?

drvladmir

Dec 2, 2015
Hi Guys,

Has anyone accepted to NAIT for Fall 2016?
I have applied and waiting for decision.

Good luck everyone!

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
guys, I was going to apply but I have some relatives there in alberta who suggested that due to recession, many people have lost their jobs so I dropped the idea. I would suggest pls do proper research before applying.
BEST OF LUCK ;) ;)

midoum777

Feb 8, 2016
Hi guys
It's been a hard time for me to wait.
I applied at Oct.1st then handed all requirements at Nov.20th.
I got waitlisted for all program I have appiled.

jayjeung

Aug 12, 2015
Hi I got full admission to B.Tech in Technology management course and BAIST.
Still need to decide which one to take and then submit my visa. I am from South Africa so it takes about 16 weeks for the study visa. :( Wish me luck

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
jayjeung said:
Still need to decide which one to take and then submit my visa. I am from South Africa so it takes about 16 weeks for the study visa. :( Wish me luck
It takes that much time?? Are you applying paper based oronline??

jayjeung

Aug 12, 2015
I will do online application but according to CIC 16 weeks were for the visa office in Pretoria, South Africa
pzz said:
It takes that much time?? Are you applying paper based oronline??

drvladmir

Dec 2, 2015
I applied in Biomedical Engineering and Business Administration

I have Full Acceptance in Business Administration and Waitlisted in Biomedical Engineering. I will wait couple of more days to decide the program.

Good luck Applicants.

drvladmir

Dec 2, 2015
NAIT has good reputation, I am not sure about VISA success of this college especially when you have years of Gap in education.

Godymn

Feb 15, 2016
jayjeung said:
Hi Jayjeung,

I am also for BAIST program in NAIT for Fall 2016. Are you going for NM or IS stream of the BAIST program??

Regards.

***Appreciate***

jayjeung

Aug 12, 2015
Godymn said:
Hi Jayjeung,

I am also for BAIST program in NAIT for Fall 2016. Are you going for NM or IS stream of the BAIST program??

Regards.

***Appreciate***
Hi It is IS stream but I haven't decided yet. I think I will stick to the B.Tech in TM because I think I will have more chance of getting visa with B.Tech in Technology Management program. Especially when I don't have any experience in IT field but only for the managerial work experience. However I do want to do this program because it has Co-Op and I want to reset my career as a software developer. If I am succesful with my visa I will try to change to BAIST then.

Godymn

Feb 15, 2016
jayjeung said:
Hi It is IS stream but I haven't decided yet. I think I will stick to the B.Tech in TM because I think I will have more chance of getting visa with B.Tech in Technology Management program. Especially when I don't have any experience in IT field but only for the managerial work experience. However I do want to do this program because it has Co-Op and I want to reset my career as a software developer. If I am succesful with my visa I will try to change to BAIST then.
Ooh...i think I get your tactics. You wana use Btech to apply and when your visa is out, you switch to BAIST.

Not a bad idea.

***Appreciate***