+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi visa office:work permit applicants

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi,
Please Is there any work permit applicant here whose visa office is Nairobi,you can always share your timeline here to encourage others...I applied March 2020 and got request for medical March 2021 that is one year after and since then nothing...How long do I have to wait before getting ppr,pls you can share your timeline here.

Eche naija

Oct 27, 2020
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Lagos
I am Nairobi office too, applied April 2020, biometric Aug 2020, no update since then.

Reactions: Mosses123

Loodba

May 5, 2020
Hi,
Please Is there any work permit applicant here whose visa office is Nairobi,you can always share your timeline here to encourage others...I applied March 2020 and got request for medical March 2021 that is one year after and since then nothing...How long do I have to wait before getting ppr,pls you can share your timeline here.
Have your medical been updated to pass? If yes when was it done

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Have your medical been updated to pass? If yes when was it done
Yes it was updated in April after I did the medical and since then nothing from them again,my employer even sent an expedite letter to them in May,still nothing...

Loodba

May 5, 2020
Yes it was updated in April after I did the medical and since then nothing from them again,my employer even sent an expedite letter to them in May,still nothing...
At this point I will suggest you request for gcms note to know if there is anything missing or pending

Reactions: Ivanco

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
At this point I will suggest you request for gcms note to know if there is anything missing or pending
Okay....but do you have any idea of their timeline for ppr after medical especially in this covid time,I have friends too that are waiting for their Medical request letter since last year

Loodba

May 5, 2020
Okay....but do you have any idea of their timeline for ppr after medical especially in this covid time,I have friends too that are waiting for their Medical request letter since last year
The few I know though in SOWP get ppr after medical pass is updated between 1 to 3 months

Reactions: Ivanco

emurugi

Apr 10, 2021
Hi,
Trust in God, you will get it soon.
My work permit process has been a journey.
Applied in January 2020
Medicals: March 2021
PpR: August 2021

Eche naija

Oct 27, 2020
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Lagos
Trust in God, you will get it soon.
My work permit process has been a journey.
Applied in January 2020
Medicals: March 2021
PpR: August 2021
Congrats, real journey.
Are you LMIA and what country pls.
When in Aug did u get the PPR

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Pnp closed work permit. Am from Kenya, Ppr 23rd Aug.
Thank God and am happy for you...did you get your medical request exactly one year after biometrics,I am just trying to study their pattern,I can also see you got ppr 5months after your medical...Thanks for the encouragement

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Any update from here this week...let's pray and hope that processing will turn up real quick as borders were finally opened today....

Reactions: Iamrayva