+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I don’t have proof , no evidence. Just mere hope that you might get it around September 9 two months of doing your medical lol
Been waiting since April after my medical passed,though work permit applicant but I thank God for the wait because it has thought me that patient is virtue...hopefully I will from them soon

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Has anyone have to do police clearance again? Because it expired…
That’s what I’m afraid of. Mine expired... we have to wait and see. I’ve seen though if they do you are literally at the end of the process. As soon as they receive that you will get dm very soon depending on the VO.

Last edited:

Kencanadian

Feb 25, 2021
Did they request it from you ?
No, hasn’t expired yet but it will soon.
They requested it from someone I know. And I know it takes a month or so to get the certificate.
If yours has expired, it’d be wise to get another one done just so when they do request it you have it in hand… I mean no harm even if they don’t request it

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
No, hasn’t expired yet but it will soon.
They requested it from someone I know. And I know it takes a month or so to get the certificate.
If yours has expired, it’d be wise to get another one done just so when they do request it you have it in hand… I mean no harm even if they don’t request it
Thanks for the advice ! Did that friend apply 2021 or was it last year ?

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Unfortunately no , I asked not too long ago. It’s saddening because so many others I know got dm in the month of March some even got PPR. For us the ones who applied Jan, Feb didn’t even get their pre arrival . How about you ? Any updates ?

Nabekhime

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Unfortunately no , I asked not too long ago. It’s saddening because so many others I know got dm in the month of March some even got PPR. For us the ones who applied Jan, Feb didn’t even get their pre arrival . How about you ? Any updates ?
Nothing. No pre arrival, DM or PPR. It has been 9 weeks since medical passed. Nairobi Visa office is very slow right now because they have resumed working on refugee applications.

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
Yes, it is so unfortunately... I am seeing even people whose application was received even end of March with everything...even passport stamped... Us, just waiting...

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Zero :( .... So unfortunate I’ve been waiting for the Jan/ Feb applicants for some estimations. If y’all didn’t get it no hope for me lol

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I am 2020 still waiting. :) I'm incredibly angry because of zero communication. If there is was communication about something wrong with our application I would be at peace with that. But, there is zero, everything is passed according to GCMS notes. Unbelievable :mad: .

Last edited:

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Zero :( .... So unfortunate I’ve been waiting for the Jan/ Feb applicants for some estimations. If y’all didn’t get it no hope for me lol
There was an applicant from November 2020, who received their decision recently. They are working their way through but, the backlog is bad and they are very slow.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
If they are struggling with Family Reunification applicants, God be with us Economic PR applicants. No idea at all when they will contact us. My AOR is Sep 2019. It has been two full years since and only eligibility passed. Last communication was October 2020.