+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations! Yes for sure, the ones behind us have something to go by... they won't wait blindly.
Yes, doing medical assessment 24th Aug, tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Thankful94

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Congratulations! Yes for sure, the ones behind us have something to go by... they won't wait blindly.
Yes, doing medical assessment 24th Aug, tomorrow morning.
How did it go ?
My wife was fortunate enough to get an appointment so early. I think somebody cancelled she did it today. The next available ones were not anytime soon. Now it’s the waiting game I guess lol

Reactions: Neema1

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
Twas okay.
You were very lucky to get an appointment so soon... Now waiting for CIC to update ours on GC. I just hope the wait will not be too long after that... Let's keep each other updated

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hey everybody!
I just checked my gckey , and I seen a ghost update. It said application updated clicked on it and didn’t see anything . Went back and it was gone and it had that your action is required. I assume it might be my medicals being updated don’t know.
@Neema1
Have you noticed a application update ( ghost update yesterday or today Neema?

Last edited:

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
Hey all,
@Thankful94 , I think that is a good sign that your medical is being updated. As for our case, we have not seen any ghost update today or yesterday - but we have the medical updated on the GC Key, it must have been updated late last week. Wait and check after 7:30am Kenyan time today, I think it will be there by then.

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Twas okay.
You were very lucky to get an appointment so soon... Now waiting for CIC to update ours on GC. I just hope the wait will not be too long after that... Let's keep each other updated
My medicals was updated yesterday lol. Now it’s the waiting game once again with no definite timeline

Reactions: Neema1

Nabekhime

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
I don’t have proof , no evidence. Just mere hope that you might get it around September 9 two months of doing your medical lol
I hope so, it has been three months since medical Request and two months since I passed medical. I hope we will see some activity this September.

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Any updates anyone who did medical? Pre arrival , ghost updates, additional documents, ppr?
A friend of mine got an additional document request,she was asked to bring an updated job offer letter which she has sent already,hopefully we will hear from them soon as things are opening up...my friend is work permit applicant from Nairobi visa office