+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

nairobery

Jun 29, 2021
Hey guys ! I think I broke a code haha! I’m not certain but take a look. This is for 2021 applicants.
There three people in this forum in 2021 that got medicals.
First one application received on (Jan 7 2021 )got medicals on June 7 2021

Second Application received on (Jan25 2021) got medical on June28 2021

Third application received on (Feb4 2021) got medical on July 7 2021.

What does all have in common. It’s almost exactly 5 months after application received.
So Neema I think according to this lol you will receive it around August 12 2021!
Mmmh. Interesting...hope this is the trend. We got medicals July 7. I guess the Jan 7 applicant will update us so we kinda have an idea WTF is going on in NVO. Neema, we are watching you next

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
Hey guys ! I think I broke a code haha! I’m not certain but take a look. This is for 2021 applicants.
There three people in this forum in 2021 that got medicals.
First one application received on (Jan 7 2021 )got medicals on June 7 2021

Second Application received on (Jan25 2021) got medical on June28 2021

Third application received on (Feb4 2021) got medical on July 7 2021.

What does all have in common. It’s almost exactly 5 months after application received.
So Neema I think according to this lol you will receive it around August 12 2021!
@Thankful94 Interesting, u r really 'Sherlock Holmes'... Your theory makes sense since there is a pattern for sure... Let's wait n see next week to verify it then ....hehe... So the rest can start using it too including yourself for August 22nd

Reactions: Thankful94

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Woooow amazing news happy for you! Now I need more data for dm and ppr lol . I assume though this will be different for everyone according to their cases. I think that after medical is when they actually go through everybody cases thoroughly.
Hi...I think you really know much about this Nairobi visa office...They are handling my work permit and I did my medical on the 6th of April but I have not heard from them since then...Do you have a information or know anybody that has the same timeline with me...
Submitted March 2020 and nothing again till March 2021 when I got request for medical...Thanks

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Woooow amazing news happy for you! Now I need more data for dm and ppr lol . I assume though this will be different for everyone according to their cases. I think that after medical is when they actually go through everybody cases thoroughly.
Really amazing prediction!

Unfortunately, we have a very few Nairobi VO applicants active on this forum, so it’s extremely difficult to analyze trend and thus predict outcomes. With nothing to look forward to (predicted date of outcome), it’s very difficult to be patient with the process.

I hope it’s clear to everyone, if it wasn’t before, the need to share and update application progress on this thread.

Reactions: Canjeero and Neema1

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I ordered GCMS notes, and saw that eligibility was assessed and passed by a different visa office. Is that typical? I saw the last note was made end of July, it was censored so I don't know what it is about, I hope something is coming, Ethiopia is a massive mess right now, very antsy. :(

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I know how you feel man . Keep your head up . A few years from now it will just be a dream lol. I applied last summer and got returned for a missing signature on a representative form which is optional. I lost 7 months but the end is near for you . Quick question what other visa office was it sent to? Was it mentioned on the notes ?

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I know how you feel man . Keep your head up . A few years from now it will just be a dream lol. I applied last summer and got returned for a missing signature on a representative form which is optional. I lost 7 months but the end is near for you . Quick question what other visa office was it sent to? Was it mentioned on the notes ?
that's awful and devastating. i hope that things will be fast for you as well. It was Vienna office that assessed eligibility.

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi...I think you really know much about this Nairobi visa office...They are handling my work permit and I did my medical on the 6th of April but I have not heard from them since then...Do you have a information or know anybody that has the same timeline with me...
Submitted March 2020 and nothing again till March 2021 when I got request for medical...Thanks
No I actually don’t know anybody in your timeline as well as anyone who has applied for a work permit. I’ve applied for spousal. I think there should be a forum for work permits for the Nairobi VO . If not , it won’t be a bad idea if you created one . Hope the best for you

Reactions: Ivanco

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
No I actually don’t know anybody in your timeline as well as anyone who has applied for a work permit. I’ve applied for spousal. I think there should be a forum for work permits for the Nairobi VO . If not , it won’t be a bad idea if you created one . Hope the best for you
Thank you

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi all, any updates for anything so far?
Did you get medical request @Thankful94 ?
Hey @Neema1
Yes I did ! Just received it today . We can safely say that this is a officially a proven fact for all the ones after us lol ! I assume that pre arrivals and ppr will probably be the same as well if we get details and info unless you have a complicated application. Cant say for sure though let’s wait

Reactions: Neema1