VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello everyone,
Please share any recent updates. Thanks

Tewe

Oct 1, 2019
No update i’m july 2019 application intereview done feb 12 2020 Asking additional information after intervew more than one year since intervewe still they said reviewing how long it take them to give the decision

Tewe

Oct 1, 2019
it’s not acceptable immgration they don’t work file according to the date family sponsership suppose to be done by 12 month approval or refusal some appliction take little more time 20 month is relly un accetaple

Reactions: nns14

Crazywire

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
In my GCMS notes, I am still in eligibility assessment 1. In the notes, it says "PC1: Kenya from refugee secretariat required". They sent the request for police certificate in Nov, 2020 but they haven't received it yet.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
In my GCMS notes, I am still in eligibility assessment 1. In the notes, it says "PC1: Kenya from refugee secretariat required". They sent the request for police certificate in Nov, 2020 but they haven't received it yet.
Since they asking PCC from RAS I assume you Refugee or Somali Passport Holder and if you you trying to apply at DCI next to impossible to obtain PC from Kenya. They are to many scams out there who will scam you a document that’s not register with Gov Database, that is hardly to verify by CIC, then VO will issue PLF for Misrepresention with 5yrs ban. I’m victim of scam of Kenyan PC. Out of money, facing Ban for 5yrs.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Since they asking PCC from RAS I assume you Refugee or Somali Passport Holder and if you you trying to apply at DCI next to impossible to obtain PC from Kenya. They are to many scams out there who will scam you a document that’s not register with Gov Database, that is hardly to verify by CIC, then VO will issue PLF for Misrepresention with 5yrs ban. I’m victim of scam of Kenyan PC. Out of money, facing Ban for 5yrs.
To obtain PC with Somali Passport is next impossible there’s no written rules just political game.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Advice to All Somalis who wants to sponsor their spouse please avoid Kenya, if you can or PA don’t stay in 6 months conservative in Kenya otherwise later on you’ll not be able to obtain PC From Kenya with Somali Passport. I’m speaking from experience

Crazywire

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Since they asking PCC from RAS I assume you Refugee or Somali Passport Holder and if you you trying to apply at DCI next to impossible to obtain PC from Kenya.
Yes she has Somali passport. We actually went to the CID in Nairobi before we sent the application for PC but the officer said they don't give PC to Somali Passport holder. I thought only refugees could get PC from RAS so we just added request for PC form to the application.

They are to many scams out there who will scam you a document that’s not register with Gov Database, that is hardly to verify by CIC, then VO will issue PLF for Misrepresention with 5yrs ban. I’m victim of scam of Kenyan PC. Out of money, facing Ban for 5yrs.
Wow. Thanks for the tip. I will just wait IRCC to get it then; I was thinking about going to the RAS.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Ohh that's extremely unfortunate. When did you receive PFL? Did you respond to it?

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Ohh that's extremely unfortunate. When did you receive PFL? Did you respond to it?
Lawyer got involve Hopeful He’ll respond soon, very small chance of wining but I also I know some other applicants who was refused for same issue.

Reactions: nns14