+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
what is your timeline?
This is my second time applying because they returned my application after almost 8 months because I didn’t sign an optional document the use of representative form. I resubmitted it again and this is my recent timeline because they don’t consider my old timeline.

received application: March/ 22/2021
AOR : April 29/2021
SA : May/07/2021
Biometric I don’t have to do because I applied for a TRV that was refused a year ago it’s still in the system and they will use it due to the pandemic
Medical: Not yet waiting
AOR2 : Not yet waiting
In my SA email it mentions that it will be sent to Nairobi but no changes on my ECAS . It only say DM but doesn’t mention I was sponsored approved. My PA status says in process but when I click on it .. it only says received its not processed yet

Reactions: Canjeero

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
What is the PA's nationality? From a country that is usually covered by Nairobi or Egyptian?
She’s from Djibouti so it’s covered by Nairobi VO. I hoped it was sent to Egypt because she lived there and still does for so many years. I assumed it’s faster there than Nairobi because it has to accommodate several countries that don’t have a VO.

Reactions: armoured