None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
@Danielle welcome in the club.

In case all your documents are in order you will hear from them in 2 months, and one or 2 weeks after they will transfer your file and notify you.
Note that if your file is incomplete they might return it to you or ask you to submit additional documents.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
@Falmata. how is everything Brother?I hope by now your wife came. I know you are busy but please do not forget us.pass and share your experience.

Now my Question, when she gave her passport were the medical expirered?did you have to redo them?when did you do the medicals initially?
Thanks.

Koko1

May 10, 2014
Hi!
I wanted to know if some of you have used fedex to send your passport to nairobi if so can you please let me know what "label created" means. When my husband enter his tracking number its says "label created" "shippement send to fedex" it also says "the status will be updated when the shippement starts to travel"

Can someone please explains to me what that means? To me im thinking that the passport its at the fedex nairobi waiting to be send to where my husband is.

Thanks in advance

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Personaly I have no information.we ha ve other members who did so who can answer your question, but you need to be more clear. are you sending the passport to your husband or to Embassy in Nairobi?did you receive PPR?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Congratulation. would you share the timeline with us?when did you apply, file transfered, etc...like you can see on our timelines.?your file was not transfered to Daresalam?(this happened for files from Uganda, ,Burundi,Rwanda and tanzania). Though I don't know how to track your passport.but you can do it as any other courriel. you go to the website of the service provider and enter the tracking number they gave you when you sent.it will show delivered or show where it arrived so far. also keep watching on ECAS soon it will update to decision made.it usually takes 1 to 3 weeks.with a few cases(exceptions) that takes longer.when it says decision made that will mean your visas was issued and in likely one week or less you would get back the passport.

Subra2015

Sep 2, 2015
Hi everyone
I received ppr back in June and my medicals expired. The embassy has my passport and iom are telling me to get the passport from the embassy first. Is this right??Kindly assist
thank you guys

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
u send the VO an email asking for the passport back explain to them the reason why u need it then do the medicals they will request for the passport when the process has reached the final stage nd then u will send it back.
Hope i hv helpd

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Subra2015 said:
Hi everyone
I received ppr back in June and my medicals expired. The embassy has my passport and iom are telling me to get the passport from the embassy first. Is this right??Kindly assist
thank you guys
Why IOM is asking you that I don't understand how IOM comes in your process.I mostly see that for people without passports. For those ones I mentioned, the embassy forward their docments to IOM. so they dont have to take themselves.I could also add that I recommend you to send an email to the embassy, it is not usual to hold the passport for 6 months.what about if you want to travel to another country in between.

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
IOM needs the passport if you are to do medicals again they dnt accept any other identification apart from apassport however like longjourney said you need to call yo mp or the visa office nd get to know why they are holding yo passport for that long.

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
Hello all,

I am sponsoring my wife from Kenya to Canada and here is my Ecas status;

We received application to sponsor ... on 13 Aug 2014
We start processing your application on January 16,2014
Decision made on your application.

Sponsored person;

We receive your application for permanent resident on 13 Aug 2014
Medical received
October 1,2015 In process. The third line displayed we started processing ...Application January 28,2015.

Two days later my spouse received a letter from Visa office in Nairobi to submit additional information on our relationship and she has been given 60 days if not this could result in denial of her visa application. we asked the visa office two more months to submit hose additional information and they replied they accept until January 16,2016.

January 5,2016 we submitted additional information. on January 20,2016 I received an email from the VO that the file is with an immigration officer for review. January 26,2016 I informed the VO that my wife got a police certificate since the old one expired and how can we send it ,email or post? On February 2,2016 I got an email from VO that i should submit an original doc via courier service provider of my choice. on February 3,2016 My wife sent that doc via DHL and delivered on Feb 4.

My question is does this means every thing is well or not?does an interview still required? i am frustrated and don't really know what will be next. Kindly assist me on you experience. thanks.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Ngabwes said:
Hello all,

Sponsored person;

Medical received
October 1,2015 In process. The third line displayed we started processing ...Application January 28,2015.

Two days later my spouse received a letter from Visa office in Nairobi to submit additional information on our relationship and she has been given 60 days if not this could result in denial of her visa application. we asked the visa office two more months to submit hose additional information and they replied they accept until January 16,2016.

January 5,2016 we submitted additional information. on January 20,2016 I received an email from the VO that the file is with an immigration officer for review. January 26,2016 I informed the VO that my wife got a police certificate since the old one expired and how can we send it ,email or post? On February 2,2016 I got an email from VO that i should submit an original doc via courier service provider of my choice. on February 3,2016 My wife sent that doc via DHL and delivered on Feb 4.

My question is does this means every thing is well or not?does an interview still required? i am frustrated and don't really know what will be next. Kindly assist me on you experience. thanks.
I would say things are going well as they are actively working on your file. You could order GCMS notes to see if any interview is recommended. Does the Nairobi / Dar es Salaam people have a spreadsheet of timelines where you can compare the processing times for each stage? The positive news is that you are getting their requests and they are responding to your enquiries. This is more than some other visa offices.

C.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Ngabwes said:
Hello all,

Sponsored person;

Medical received

If they are asking for docs, then there's a chance she will have the interview waived. If the docs satisfy whatever issue they had you should be close to the end. The only way to get any idea is to order notes.

But, your times are a little strange. When did you get the docs request? The way you worded it, you waited a year to send them the docs.

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
Aquakitty said:
If they are asking for docs, then there's a chance she will have the interview waived. If the docs satisfy whatever issue they had you should be close to the end. The only way to get any idea is to order notes.

But, your times are a little strange. When did you get the docs request? The way you worded it, you waited a year to send them the docs.
Additional information request was in October to january 16,2016 and I submitted them on January 5.2016