+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Kenya PR Application

wyclef

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone got an update? What is happening? Delayed processing time by 3 months.
hi Njeri, based on the tracker it seems they are 3 months behind schedule for FSW-Outland applications, with 80% being processed within 9 months as opposed to 6 months. a batch system would mean they would wait for a certain number of applications, then process all of them at once, noticed that in the Nov whatsapp group for VOs like London, Manilla, Mexico city, unfortunately no one really knows what happens in the back end, we just have to be patient

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone got an update? What is happening? Delayed processing time by 3 months.
No updates i ve seen yet. I am 2x over the estimated processing time. We just have to be patient. But i guess urs will come soon, its not as bad as our category.
@Dutches's how is yours going?

andy2k

May 25, 2018
Hi Jamie,
Thanks for the invite. Judging from your case, it looks like the patience levels required here is on another scale after all the hustle of getting the docs!!!

FSW-Outland
AOR 23rd May 2018

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Hi Jamie,
Thanks for the invite. Judging from your case, it looks like the patience levels required here is on another scale after all the hustle of getting the docs!!!

FSW-Outland
AOR 23rd May 2018
@andy2k your welcome, yes it could stretch beyond 6 months although in 2016/2017 they seem to have processed applications much faster. I hope no one has to wait like i have.