+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Kenya PR Application

makjay

Oct 25, 2018
Hi Kenyan family naitwa Jane. My name is Jane. Do i have to do ECA for my undergrad also? Did masters in the U.k also waiting for that whatsapp link. Im going to Canaan!!!!

Reactions: Mtunguyas

Barb213

Nov 14, 2018
Hi All, Good to here we are all here waiting to go to Canaan. I applied a spousal sponsorship visa, anyone know the timeline for NVO? I received my first AOR on Nov 14th 2018 and I had applied in July 2018 in Canada so I think it took a while for the file to be transferred.
So far no medical request yet, when they request for it does it have a timeline of when you need to take it? I will be travelling out of the country for a month and hoping they won't request it during that time?

andy2k

May 25, 2018
Hi All, Good to here we are all here waiting to go to Canaan. I applied a spousal sponsorship visa, anyone know the timeline for NVO? I received my first AOR on Nov 14th 2018 and I had applied in July 2018 in Canada so I think it took a while for the file to be transferred.
So far no medical request yet, when they request for it does it have a timeline of when you need to take it? I will be travelling out of the country for a month and hoping they won't request it during that time?
Hi @Barb213, not sure about the NVO spousal sponsorship visa processing timelines. However, once you get the medical request, should be done within 30 days from the day of notification.

Reactions: Mtunguyas

Maggynas

Aug 17, 2018
Hey all, am really glad I found this group. Am planning to start the pr process from January. Am so happy to see people giving each other hope especially @Mtunguyas you are doing such a great thing here by guiding others, I hope your pr came through.

Barb213

Nov 14, 2018
Hey all, am really glad I found this group. Am planning to start the pr process from January. Am so happy to see people giving each other hope especially @Mtunguyas you are doing such a great thing here by guiding others, I hope your pr came through.
Hey, which type of PR are you applying?

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
We have a whatsapp group, i will send you the link, there are others in the group in the initial stages of the group.

Dec 24, 2018
Mali
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-02-2019
Doc's Request.
29-03-2019
AOR Received.
12-02-2019
Vipi watu! Hi guys...am so glad I found this group. I am pretty early in the process. I received ITA on Dec 19 and plan to have the medical on Jan 31st 2019. Will be sharing my journey as I go along. Good luck to all of us and thanks to everyone for helping out us newbies with vital info.

Hanna1

Oct 2, 2018
AOR Received.
04-06-2018
Hi guys,

How long does it typically take the Nairobi Visa Office to issue PPR after file is approved.
Thanks,

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

Glad to find a Kenya based thread! I applied for pnp and currently crossing fingers for a nomination certificate.

Anyone else going through the Express Entry PNP / Skilled Worker route?

Last edited:

vimle

Jan 1, 2015
Nrb
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Hello everyone,

Glad to find a Kenya based thread! I applied for pnp and currently crossing fingers for a nomination certificate.

Anyone else going through the Express Entry PNP / Skilled Worker route?
Welcome Lina, I am also on the PNP-O route. I received my nomination from Ontario and got my AOR on June 12th so currently waiting on PPR. Good luck with your nomination.

Reactions: lina_ballerina