+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi/Dar es Salaam federal applicantion status

sm2133

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I dont know of any whatsapp group, we can start it though. They sent me a mail on 8th Jan - the general one, so i assume thats when they started working. You are also the only applicant who is waiting for PPR that i have come across. Did they give you specific details for your case?
Not really... still my BG check in processing from June 12th 2017... last year Oid quota was finished.. already some VOs issued ppr last week but no one issue any medical request.. as my status I should get ppr now.. hope so

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Not really... still my BG check in processing from June 12th 2017... last year Oid quota was finished.. already some VOs issued ppr last week but no one issue any medical request.. as my status I should get ppr now.. hope so
What is Oid quota?

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Yes i did my medicals in April 2017. And u?
Do you think the political crisis in Kenya affected their work?

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Did you knock them to know your update through email or phone call?.... Is it wise idea to call them? Do you know anyone else of this same VO?
I called the High commission, but they only gave me a mail for the immigration department becasue they said they do not take calls - nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca. You can try and call the High commission and see how it goes. I dont know any other applicant.

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Hello friend,
Any update have you got yet??
Nothing for now, I have wrote a mail to High commission this week asking for a status update. I have also ordered GCMS notes. So i hope atleast by end of March i will know something.