+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Naija - Aluta Continua!

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Sir K: What are tickets looking like from what you've seen?

Emirates look a bargain, esp on 1-way tkts, only that its a long long journey via dubai.

Alitalia not bad too, but detours to Accra from 9ja and then stops over in Rome, and lands in Toronto.

Anyone with experiences on these routes, pls share.

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Sir K: What are tickets looking like from what you've seen?

Emirates look a bargain, esp on 1-way tkts, only that its a long long journey via dubai.

Alitalia not bad too, but detours to Accra from 9ja and then stops over in Rome, and lands in Toronto.

Anyone with experiences on these routes, pls share.
Oceana, I am actually heading to Calgary, I only checked out BA (British Airways) which is a bit on the high side for a family of Four ($8,894.40.), one way. $ 12,187.36 for return trip. I will check out the suggested airline also.
Sir K thanks for coming back to me.
Barsindoo, the pleasure is mine.
Cheers

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Sir K said:
Oceana, I am actually heading to Calgary, I only checked out BA (British Airways) which is a bit on the high side for a family of Four ($8,894.40.), one way. $ 12,187.36 for return trip. I will check out the suggested airline also.Barsindoo, the pleasure is mine.
Cheers
:eek: :eek: :eek:! That is very expensive. You could get Emirates to Toronto for under $6,000.00 (family of 4), and then get Air canada to Calgary for like $1,600.00. There might be luggage restrictions on the local flights if you break the journey this way. With kids travelling, maybe the European stop-overs might just be better, cos the dubai route and the jet-lag might be too much of a hassle, unless they're kept busy and entertained thru-out.

Have a look on opodo site to see.

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir K,
I think u should also check KLM,I know there is an ongoing promo 2 toronto 4 $810 return till 30th of april,I think,don't know abt one way,but u can take a local flight 2 calgary 4 toronto.just a suggestion o!

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Abisola,
Thanks for the info, will check it up. Is is possible to buy ticket now and use it later much after the promo?

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir K,
I'm afraid not,to d best of my knowledge,,u wud ave 2 travel on or before the 30th of april,but just find out sha.

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Sir K,

I wish u and ur family a safe trip whenever u are going to Canada. Do not neglect the forum ooo. We shall all await ur landing experience online here.
Its well -- my brother.
Journey mercy! :-*

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My God is able to do the impossible in a simple way. He shall come forth for us all this week in Jesus name. Do have a joyful week ahead moi brodas & sistas.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
barsindoo said:
My God is able to do the impossible in a simple way. He shall come forth for us all this week in Jesus name. Do have a joyful week ahead moi brodas & sistas.
Amen o!

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
barsindoo said:
In Jesus name I claim this prayer point

tracker4u

Nov 1, 2009
For flights ...Try Kayak.com, orbits, flightnetwork.com. Try this broker website instead of the airline websites. You could get great deals

best of luck.

prof456

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
tracker4u said:
For flights ...Try Kayak.com, orbits, flightnetwork.com. Try this broker website instead of the airline websites. You could get great deals

best of luck.
Actually, flying out of Canada/US, I'd recommend those sites...add vayama.com

However, flying out of Nigeria, you may want to try the travelagents in Nigeria and compare. Some of them do have very good deals. Also, Virgin-Atlantic is a farely priced airline...just that depending on your final destination, your wait time in London might be pretty long.

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Thanks guys for your suggestions as per flights. do you think booking online through airlines website is more expensive than going through agents? Already Ive booked with emirate online for about USD5300 for a family of 4 though Ive not backed it up with cash. Note that I am travelling out of naija.
Cheers