+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Naija - Aluta Continua!

INTEGRITY

May 21, 2010
Hi Tito,
I laugh whenever I read your posting. Men you are a crown.
However. just know that there is nothing God cannot do, no matter the shape of a crayfish. I thought you should have gotton a job by now. Men na so the place be? I live in London and hoping to land by the end of this year with my family. O boy! which part of Canada you de self? Well, expecting your more funny posting.
Regards to your family.
Thanks.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Moi Pple,

I have finally decided to push in my application under the new rule.

I qualified under NOC 0111.

I have gotten a date for IELTS Lagos for July 17, 2010.

Do I need to submit my application to CIO with the IELTS result and every other things like
* Proof of fund
* Transcript
*Relation's proof ????? :eek:

Am eagerly awaiting your response plzzzzzzzzz

tm275713

Star Member
Mar 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
Basindoo

Many thanks for your help, I really appreciate your quick response, suggestion and prayers. May the good Lord send you a helper in your hour of need, Amen

barsindoo said:
[My people

This is my first post on this forum and I need a bit of guidance on the PCC, please. I understand that it has to be done at Alagbon but my question is, do I get the certificate and send it with my completed full application to Accra Yes. You have to send it with your full documents to Accra to forestall delays later on.or will Accra be requesting for it directly from Nigeria?

This is the last thing I need to do before I send the package off and I am not sure that the instruction on the guide is what the people at Alagbon will follow, hence the reason I am asking so that I can go there with a bit of knowledge. God's speed will accompany your case, Amen.

Thans for your assistance.

Peace!!
]

No document required when making submission to CIO except a copy of the biodata page of your international passport.

HTH

cheers,
tm

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Right said:
Moi Pple,

I have finally decided to push in my application under the new rule.

I qualified under NOC 0111.

I have gotten a date for IELTS Lagos for July 17, 2010.

Do I need to submit my application to CIO with the IELTS result and every other things like
* Proof of fund

Nope. Send application with ielts result and copy of bio page of passport only. transcript and others would be second stage when you are sending full documents to accraa
* Transcript
*Relation's proof ????? :eek:

Am eagerly awaiting your response plzzzzzzzzz

tito

Feb 10, 2007
INTEGRITY said:
Hi Tito,
I laugh whenever I read your posting. Men you are a crown.
However. just know that there is nothing God cannot do, no matter the shape of a crayfish. I thought you should have gotton a job by now. Men na so the place be? I live in London and hoping to land by the end of this year with my family. O boy! which part of Canada you de self? Well, expecting your more funny posting.
Regards to your family.
Thanks.
Bros,
You are welcome, haven't been here in a while. God don do plenty oh and we appreciate Him plenty too. Nah, I am not looking for job anymore; the pay around here get as e be. It's been fun though and we thank God, I am in the midst of a move from my rented apartment and I am learning fast too.

I landed in winter too but it was because I had no choice..London is cold to but you will upgrade when you get here. I am in Toronto, bring some mama charlie when you're coming later in the year.

All the best.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
I think am going to submit another application under the new rule, my initial submission was done in 05- under the tutelage of Cohen, its taking for ever. What do you think? am qualify under Construction Managers 0711, also my wife is qualify with MBA under 0111.

Please shld i go ahead.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I think am going to submit another application under the new rule, my initial submission was done in 05- under the tutelage of Cohen, its taking for ever. What do you think? am qualify under Construction Managers 0711, also my wife is qualify with MBA under 0111.
Goodmus (thats my own way of writing ur name),
What are you waiting for all these while? I applied in 2007 under the old fucking rule and when I saw what was going on, I decided to join then.

You know what, I was not reallly keen on applying under the new rule until a friend told me that anything can happen and a regime may come and halt everything.

They may not stop it outrightly but they may delay for more than 10 - 15 yrs. And since I qualified under the new rule I quickly applied.

My bros, please send your application before the end of this month, I beg.

I advise that you should be the Principal applicant.

Take care.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Right said:
Goodmus (thats my own way of writing ur name),
What are you waiting for all these while? I applied in 2007 under the old *censored word*ing rule and when I saw what was going on, I decided to join then.

You know what, I was not reallly keen on applying under the new rule until a friend told me that anything can happen and a regime may come and halt everything.

They may not stop it outrightly but they may delay for more than 10 - 15 yrs. And since I qualified under the new rule I quickly applied.

My bros, please send your application before the end of this month, I beg.

I advise that you should be the Principal applicant.

Take care.

Rightman,
Thanks for the encouragement, I did use Cohen the first submission, what do you think should I still use him this time, are you doing your directly or engage lawyer.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Who told you that am a Rightman? what if am a Lady? LOL!

Actually the first time I did was by myself and the 2nd one too.

Omo, there is no big deal in the whole thing...Just study the instructional manual/pack and adhere strictly to the insruction...your'e there in Jesus name.
If you want anthing done well, one of my lectures would say, DO IT YOURSELF. Oju mewa ko jo oju eni.

Takia.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Right said:
Who told you that am a Rightman? what if am a Lady? LOL!

Actually the first time I did was by myself and the 2nd one too.

Omo, there is no big deal in the whole thing...Just study the instructional manual/pack and adhere strictly to the insruction...your'e there in Jesus name.
If you want anthing done well, one of my lectures would say, DO IT YOURSELF. Oju mewa ko jo oju eni.

Takia.
Ok Rightsomebody,

you see you are right here again, I have to do it myself afterall I have been taken through the process once omo the money no bi small

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
you see you are right here again, I have to do it myself afterall I have been taken through the process once omo the money no bi small
This forum is fantastic. The level of information passing thru this forum is enomous. whatever your case problem, just narrate it and somebody with similar experience will answer you almost immediately no matter how foolish the question.

I stumbled on this forum in 2006 and I have been eversince following the trend.

We all are here for same purpose 1 goal.

So brother I wish you best of luck.

But be fast about it as am hearing that there will be changes in the ministerial list any moment.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Right said:
This forum is fantastic. The level of information passing thru this forum is enomous. whatever your case problem, just narrate it and somebody with similar experience will answer you almost immediately no matter how foolish the question.

I stumbled on this forum in 2006 and I have been eversince following the trend.

We all are here for same purpose 1 goal.

So brother I wish you best of luck.

But be fast about it as am hearing that there will be changes in the ministerial list any moment.
see another change make I do quick oo o

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
GOOOOOOODMUS,

I just hope that you have submitted before this dragular change?

May the Lord God see us through.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Right said:
GOOOOOOODMUS,

I just hope that you have submitted before this dragular change?

May the Lord God see us through.
oMO NO BI SMALL LUCK JAM LUCK, THE DOCUMENT WAS POSTED ON THURSDAY OBVIOUSLY IT WONT GET THERE, THE NEW REGULATION HAS COUGHT UP WITH IT.

NO SWEAT MY WIFE STILL QUALIFY