+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Wife want to deliver and i didn't receive the refugee papers how to deliver

youssefobeid

Apr 26, 2016
hi, my wife is pregnant and we already applied for refugee claim, but she may deliver before receiving the refugee paper, we have no money to pay what should we do?
is there any communities that help to deliver for free, or is there any special case for us as we already applied already for refugee claim but we didn't receive the paper, if she deliver after 2 weeks she will get the paper and deliver for free.

Something weird.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
youssefobeid said:
hi, my wife is pregnant and we already applied for refugee claim, but she may deliver before receiving the refugee paper, we have no money to pay what should we do?
is there any communities that help to deliver for free, or is there any special case for us as we already applied already for refugee claim but we didn't receive the paper, if she deliver after 2 weeks she will get the paper and deliver for free.

Something weird.
I don't know the answer of you question but I suggest you to rephrase the heading of your topic. Maybe you find someone to help you.

naah

Feb 5, 2016
youssefobeid said:

Something weird.
Where do you live? When did you claim for refugee status? Did you apply for social assistance? Please visit you nearest community centre.... surely you will get some help or guideline what to do and where to apply... there are so many such organization, if you approach them..they can help you.

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youssefobeid said:

Something weird.
What province do you live in? each province is different with regards costs, the beginning of the health insurance coverage/ health services..