Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
FSWON said:
Its now about a month that I sent my spouse's photo as requested by case processing center nova scotia. Earlier I received me and my children's cards delivered to the speicified canadian address. Waiting for my spouse's card now. Does anyone have any relevant experience? Should I just wait or do i have any way to track?
Have you got any feedback? We have submitted ours (me n spouse) in June'16, till now no news.

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
Dear seniors,

We have landed in April'16. My spouse needed to go back to home country without PR card, our visa has expired on 7th october'16. Will my spouse be able to enter canada with travel document? Will they issue travel document? Since the visa already expired?

Please advise.

Thanks.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you are landed in April' 2016 (as skilled worker) you should have your PR card by now? If you haven't received the PR card for some reason you must contact immigration office to get your PR card, once you are landed the single entry visa is no longer valid for re-entry.
Following are the contact details:

Telephone number: 1-888-242-2100 (only from within Canada)
Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=001&top=10

Hope that helps,

Regards,

hmisabpk

hoping_15 said:
Dear seniors,

We have landed in April'16. My spouse needed to go back to home country without PR card, our visa has expired on 7th october'16. Will my spouse be able to enter canada with travel document? Will they issue travel document? Since the visa already expired?

Please advise.

Thanks.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRayan said:
Dear All,

Can I have immunization form available with anyone. Would appreciate to send me by email. My email id is arjimran@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance.
color=navy] booking of flight[/color]

Hello,

Are looking for children immunization record form?

here it is

http://isp.hcdsb.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Immunization-Record-Form.pdf

hope that helps,

regards

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWON said:
Its now about a month that I sent my spouse's photo as requested by case processing center nova scotia. Earlier I received me and my children's cards delivered to the speicified canadian address. Waiting for my spouse's card now. Does anyone have any relevant experience? Should I just wait or do i have any way to track?
Hello,

contact call center for PR card, number below

regards,

hmisabpk

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
hmisabpk said:
Hi,

If you are landed in April' 2016 (as skilled worker) you should have your PR card by now? If you haven't received the PR card for some reason you must contact immigration office to get your PR card, once you are landed the single entry visa is no longer valid for re-entry.
Following are the contact details:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=001&top=10

Hope that helps,

Regards,

hmisabpk
Thank you.

Actually we had to resubmitted our photograph. Our kids got their within th CIC timeframe.
Regards.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_15 said:
Thank you.

Actually we had to resubmitted our photograph. Our kids got their within th CIC timeframe.
Regards.
In that case call cic at Telephone number: 1-888-242-2100 (only from within Canada)

Thanks

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do all immigrating kids (under 16) need to have this performa.
From which officer can we get it signed from.

hmisabpk said:
Hello,

Are looking for children immunization record form?

here it is

http://isp.hcdsb.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Immunization-Record-Form.pdf

hope that helps,

regards

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkd2014 said:
Do all immigrating kids (under 16) need to have this performa.
From which officer can we get it signed from.
From any Doctor clinic , hospital or immunization center, it must be signed and stamped

thanks

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TORONTO

Dial 2~1~1 Toronto Community Connection

http://www.211toronto.ca/index.jsp

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
hoping_15 said:
Dear seniors,

Please advise.

Thanks.
Since your spouse has landed here and has record of landing, he/she can apply for a travel document in your home country. It will be issued. Alternatively, you must have received the PR cards by now so you can send it down to your spouse through a friend or relative who is travelling there and then your spouse can return with it. Do not send it by mail or courier as it may be detected in transit and seized.

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
It seems harsh weather and no value of your qualification.

As I was right IELTS is kind of earning for these countries, they want qualified people to assist them for labor task. Then why IELTS??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
smilewinnipeg16 said:
It seems harsh weather and no value of your qualification.

As I was right IELTS is kind of earning for these countries, they want qualified people to assist them for labor task. Then why IELTS??
Well, what is your point? Nowhere it is written that getting a job in Canada is going to be a cake-walk. It is a new country and it is difficult to get a job. If you landed without knowing this, then it means you prepared very badly. Also, if you complain about the cold there, then it means you have done ZERO preparation.

Unless a new immigrant takes up some bridging courses and gains some "Canadian Credentials" and "Canadian experience", it is going to be difficult to find a job. People should be aware of this when they land. Also, good communication skills might help you to present yourself better at interviews and make new friends. If you cannot speak the language(s) properly, then it is going to be even harder.

Update : I saw your recent posts and looks like you withdrew your application yet you creep into this thread and talk about stuff that you do not know anything about. You withdrew your application and I respect that decision of yours but there is no reason for you to creep into threads like this and spread negativity. Yes, we are aware that this doesn't work for everybody - Just because it didn't work for your friend or you doesn't mean it wont work for others.

I would request you not to discourage people just because it did not work for you or your friend.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, what is your point? Nowhere it is written that getting a job in Canada is going to be a cake-walk. It is a new country and it is difficult to get a job. If you landed without knowing this, then it means you prepared very badly. Also, if you complain about the cold there, then it means you have done ZERO preparation.

Unless a new immigrant takes up some bridging courses and gains some "Canadian Credentials" and "Canadian experience", it is going to be difficult to find a job. People should be aware of this when they land. Also, good communication skills might help you to present yourself better at interviews and make new friends. If you cannot speak the language(s) properly, then it is going to be even harder.

Update : I saw your recent posts and looks like you withdrew your application yet you creep into this thread and talk about stuff that you do not know anything about. You withdrew your application and I respect that decision of yours but there is no reason for you to creep into threads like this and spread negativity. Yes, we are aware that this doesn't work for everybody - Just because it didn't work for your friend or you doesn't mean it wont work for others.

I would request you not to discourage people just because it did not work for you or your friend.
Rightly said bro!

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Raj, thanks for the "UPDATE"

Its our decision to migrate to Canada and no one has the right to discourage us.