+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!! My first 6 months in Canada !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Guys,
Don't waste your time on debating this. Who is liar or trust worthy, does not matter. You live your own life.
Jobs can be obtained even before you land. You can get a higher position even. It depends on individual's effort and thought process.
There are light and darkness on job market. A lot of people have good experiences. I got two offers from where I choose
the best and all are same what I was doing previously in other country. So, please end it here and have some constructive
discussion that can help the potential immigrants........

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ahmadtajwer said:
This is most absurd forum that I've come across. Poor guy came to give good news and his experience and ppl are just all over the place. I can give my example that I got a job right away... A white collar job and year after got a good job in IT (SAP Support). It is all because of networking........ It is very true that employers do look out for ppl with Canadian experience, however if you know someone in an organization, they are your reference and can hook you up. In terms of credential assessment, IT is not a regulated profession so you don't need any licencing or require credential assessment to get a job, although it is good to have it done in the long run. Buying a nice car isn't a big deal as you don't buy it outright......everything is based on finances and you have to pay installments as long as you have a good job to keep up with payments. It is good to have fruitful discussion and question but attacking someone personally or otherwise isn't a great idea unfortunately.
The forum is pretty decent otherwise. I think some thing is wrong with the thread, in particular the people involved. I have been a member for at least six months with a good number of posts and answers and oh my my, this is the first ever time ANY ONE GOT off etiquette, let alone claim some one (and every one who questions) to be an outright liar.

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
fkl said:
Okay, no where prior to the last one post where you mentioned you know him in person did i read that you knew him. If i missed it some where in the thread, may be it's my fault. But the way you are pointlessly trying to associate every account with him or as his follower (like you just accused me due to just one post even when i have a long standing profile, posts, history and before this post i have never heard the name khalid subhan in my life), really affects your credibility.
my last posts were deleted by moderator. i told thousands of times i knew this crook personally..

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
swapno said:
Guys,
Don't waste your time on debating this. Who is liar or trust worthy, does not matter. You live your own life.
Jobs can be obtained even before you land. You can get a higher position even. It depends on individual's effort and thought process.
There are light and darkness on job market. A lot of people have good experiences. I got two offers from where I choose
the best and all are same what I was doing previously in other country. So, please end it here and have some constructive
what you are saying is true in general but i not in this case as i knew this crook personally so he is caught red handed

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
swapno said:
Guys,
That is indeed very true and i accept and agree to every word. The only problem which you might not have read between the lines is "some how they brought the country along too and outright named it at least a few times". I don't give a damn if KS is a crook or not, but i do care if i find people labeling Pakistan as liars where they are several very positive and successful cases, though i am sure there would be negative ones as well.

Just FYI this sounds like a country oriented rivalry, because the people against are Indians (it doesnt say that explicitly but it was easy for me to be sure of this through the posts).

Like you mentioned above, people can be successful coming from any where or they can be having a tough time. Success doesn't mean they were Newtons and failure doesn't mean they are incapable of any thing. But these stories should be restricted to individuals at max (even if one insists on discussing them), not get to ridicule countries and used as a source of expressing one's own emotions.

This is a global forum where every one wants to get valuable info regarding Canada. Let's limit it there. I have worked with very capable indians too and i know many capable pakistanis too. But some how we never got to the level multiple people have gone at length on this thread.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kiala said:
my last posts were deleted by moderator. i told thousands of times i knew this crook personally..
Like i said before - i have no way of knowing since i never read this thread before. All i saw was accusations without any basis and then dragging country name along. You could have simply saved the debate and impression showing you know him, and keep the discussion limited to that.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mandiebraxton said:
That is even more absurd....he owes you or any of us any explanation! Kiala why are you particularly determined to undermine this guy? I don't even care if its true or not cos I have done my own research and come to know that YOU have to make things happen for you in Canada.
So enough of your criticism...perhaps you wanna share your Canadian story too?

*Mandie*
+1 Mandie. The million dollar question - as well as the advice. Interestingly this was the reason i initially pursued (reading) the thread further i.e. having read a success story, i might get a chance to read difficulties too so i be prepared mentally from both aspects. Unfortunately, that is still missing.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
kiala said:
you have learned the right thing but get your visa first......you also need to research how to obtain canadian immigration...don't think of the things which are far at the moment..

you are no one who i will be interested to share my story :p
Post after Post .. and it is clear why the moderator is deleting your posts..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alinec said:
Post after Post .. and it is clear why the moderator is deleting your posts..
I am pretty sure alinec, after writing this, you will be labeled to be yet another FRIEND or a fake account of KS. LOL :) Isn't the story even clear now? Why such people have difficulty finding decent jobs? Perhaps they need to work on their interpersonal skills :)

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fkl said:
.......Just FYI this sounds like a country oriented rivalry, because the people against are Indians (it doesnt say that explicitly but it was easy for me to be sure of this through the posts)...........
I totaly agree with you! And putting aside why would someone lie in anonimus forum, what scares me the most is that people like this kiala are allowed to live in a modern western country as Canada is. One of the main reasons for coming to Canada is my wish to bring and rase my children in normal environment and then a person such as this one cross my way and make life miserable because he is one kind of muslim who can't stand the other one!

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
100% agreed

fkl said:
I am pretty sure alinec, after writing this, you will be labeled to be yet another FRIEND or a fake account of KS. LOL :) Isn't the story even clear now? Why such people have difficulty finding decent jobs? Perhaps they need to work on their interpersonal skills :)

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
coolguy2010 said:
100% agreed
too bad for him i am from another country .. it is amazing how much energy people put on such nonsense. and even if this guy was a lier like who cares.. you have brain use it

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alinec said:
too bad for him i am from another country .. it is amazing how much energy people put on such nonsense. and even if this guy was a lier like who cares.. you have brain use it
Well :) yeah but some don't have brains so they try crying out loud in every way possible.

Any way, i would also say i am NOT trying to make it country specific. Fortunately, i have worked with some great guys from the very country in the same profession, who have very open minds, are very respectable, knowledgeable and still humble.

Also the one important lesson that i learned was, it isn't easy to find a job in Canada for which people with similar skills are also available.

So one should have understanding of all this AND have contingency plans against these risks.

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
alinec said:
this is why you are commenting on this thread...use your energy in some constructive thing man..don't waste time here... ;D

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kiala said:
he will not be labelled bcz he is not from pakistan, you are from pakistan
Oh so that was it. Right? It doesn't matter if KS was a liar or a true story. No matter how logical, successful or reasonable some one tries to be with you people, you still got your old motives, sick mentality and vulgarity.

It is not a big problem for me to respond to words like "barking" in an equally offensive tone. Fortunately, i know better than that. Likewise, you have been doing that for much longer ;)

@emiiuki - your concern is a valid one. But again the entire world is full of all kinds of people and no place is spared from those including Canada. You just got to learn to live with them.

Any way i got a good idea and will be very careful about such sick and mentally imbalanced ones.

For friends and sensible ones, thank you for all your valuable inputs. In agreement to one thing from the weird one, no more posts wasting time here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.