Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2014 EXPIRY 26.06.2014
LANDED..........
dear mr.khalid subhan I need your contact details to keep in touch with you..!

I murugan indian last month submitted our medical papers to CHC new delhi but we didn't submit our passport due to some reasons that presently I am residing in Dubai tried to send it to CHC new delhi directly not possible. I need to stay in India for long time still the process happen or visa stamping. please help me.

Also I finished my BSc computer science and I completed my MBA logistics working as an inventory analyst for construction company in Dubai. if any chances are there to get jobs in software or application filed. please advise me.

thanks
murugan

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
eemmoo1 said:
How are the job prospects for NOC 1111?

During my short period of stay, I have not been able to research much. From the few seminars, I have attended, there are sooo many immigrants with NOC 1111, so I believe the competition is tough.

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
Madhuri said:
Hello Khaled

Hope ur doing fine. I am soni. I'll be landing in toronto in late November. I wanted to know about the market for SAP . As in, is it possible to make an SAP career there, that is anywhere in canada. Since u work in IT, you might have sum advice. I am trained in SAP and MS Dynamics CRM. Have a background in SAP and Business analysis.

Any advice is highly appreciated......

Looking for answers from anybody who can help :)
I work on SAP, what do you want to know?

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to see this drama getting prolonged - below post started popping in praising Khalid Subhan......and the ID is newly registered!!!!! (hahahaha heheeh)

If anyone wants to stay in Canada with grace, he/she should give up these bad habits!

DADHEECHDEEEPAK said:
Nice Khalid, this is positive news... Will see. you.. Have received interview call now

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
First post on forum, direct interview call .....lol

Now u will tell u have not landed also and got interview

DADHEECHDEEEPAK said:
Nice Khalid, this is positive news... Will see. you.. Have received interview call now

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Accidentally gotten into this thread (originally was looking for just some initial experiences of people who recently moved to Canada) and some how couldn't resist writing by seeing so much bashing by a lot of people without any solid proof or grounds where as the person being talked about gave direct references to others from the very forum who know him in person and where he works.

Just because someone's individual experience was tough / bad, it does not make a story fake.

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR SOME ONE SHARING HIS EXPERIENCE and don't say FAKE unless you know it for sure.

Just FYI, i am yet to even get a visa (may be yes, may be no), but i am from IT profession, and experienced in a very specialized area. I had never thought of coming to Canada and i was contacted by a company in CANADA while being in my home country, had like 4-5 interviews (via phone / skype video and some shared coding stuff) with them, gotten a job offer as a SENIOR DEVELOPER with a pretty good pay as far as i know.

I know of at least two other friends/colleagues with pretty much the same story who got jobs while sitting in their home country and moved to Canada and are doing pretty good over there.

So just because it was tough luck for you and I AGREE that generally things are not very easy in the beginning. But that is where you should stop rather than calling some one fake.

Canada does recognize foreign degrees WHEN THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO FIND COMPETENT PEOPLE FOR THE ADVERTISED ROLE.

Yes, it is also true that it is not 'just another IT grad'. Like i said before, it is a highly specialized area in Computer Science. But again there are people from the rest of the world who DO POSSESS skills required in Canada and if you do have those, you are likely to sail through easily.

Whether i get the visa or not, the pains my employer has taken when the visa was delayed i.e. reaching out to MP's or CIC directly pretty much tells me how badly they need us.

And i am not like the "best IT guy ever or anything". I just went to a decent public university (not top tier by any means) in my home country. BUT I DO KNOW MY STUFF, worked hard in my career and have worked with several US Based MNC's - during one of which i acquired experience in the very area my prospective employer in Canada was looking for.

So if we can get well paying jobs in our profession while sitting thousands of miles away, why can't some one who is physically in Canada and is capable can? Just because the rest didn't? That sounds too childish OR should i say jealous??

Please work hard on your own skills, network and pray. You will get what is there for you. All the best.

Update:

For those who love bashing others outright without knowing what they are talking about, for non immigrants such as me, we require an LMO first, for which the employer applies to HRSDC - one of their requirements is - "you were not able to fill the positions with any suitable canadian candidates". This includes the job being posted publicly for a good length of time.

In my case, the job i am hired for - was posted for at least 6 months on company's website and is still there, because they need more people with similar experience.

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
NN74 said:
Good to see this drama getting prolonged - below post started popping in praising Khalid Subhan......and the ID is newly registered!!!!! (hahahaha heheeh)

If anyone wants to stay in Canada with grace, he/she should give up these bad habits!
drama getting more prolonged buddy,, ;D

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
fkl said:
Just FYI, i am yet to even get a visa (may be yes, may be no), but i am from IT profession, and experienced in a very specialized area. I had never thought of coming to Canada and i was contacted by a company in CANADA while being in my home country, had like 4-5 interviews (via phone / skype video and some shared coding stuff) with them, gotten a job offer as a SENIOR DEVELOPER with a pretty good pay as far as i know.

I know of at least two other friends/colleagues with pretty much the same story who got jobs while sitting in their home country and moved to Canada and are doing pretty good over there.

hahahahah..yeh to khalidsubhan ka bhee baap agaya(khalidsubhan's daddy is here)...hehehehehehh...you made my day i can't stop laughing..the more you will lie khalidsubhan more insult you will get and you will be more exposed..people are welcome to comment ;D ;D

another lesson learned from this post that people from pakistan don't need to come to canada as they are getting very senior position jobs sitting home in pakistan... :D :D :D :D

lolz

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Okay! So this was the problem. Now even i am a friend of his and am posting here to support him.

Probably the first ever time some one this forum out right said that to me. I should have been lying for a long time viewing my profile, history and posts merely to make a bunch of ... believe me.

I can see why you guys haven't been able to find work. If by any chance a person like me would interview you, rest assured, may be you technically qualify, but you are just too x, y and z to be able to do any thing practical.

Yes i am not even in Canada yet, nor can i say for sure i would be. But i just wanted to let others know one can still get a job. I might have been very lucky, but so were at least two other friends / colleagues of mine both of them are there for like 6-8 months. One is working in Vancouver and the other in Montreal.

May be all of us have been very lucky (or out right liars as some of you just find so convenient to say) and you are so damn unlucky.

But i don't actually get to see what one is able to get out of lying here. Let alone a half baked lie which is not fully materialized yet.

Perhaps the student visa or temp workers lot on this forum on average is far more educated, decent and practical. Very awkward experience.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kiala said:
you keep your comments to yourself as you have not even reached canada and don't know the system here and how the things work..people including me have commented who have seen things here and i even know this guy personally..don't get fooled by false paradises..you will find many khalidsubhans in canada who will bluff you so be careful

you could also be fake id of khalidsubhan and asked by khalidsubhan to write something to save his "Aaaarrrrrrrrssssssseeeeeeeeee"..how can some body accidently see this thread who even hasn't got a visa and when the thread has gone to 2nd page... :p :p :p :p :p :p
If we follow your logic, you could yet also be Khalid.. the possibilities are endless.... If you can sensibly read beyond the lines, i didn't challenge your opinion regarding difficulties of finding jobs. I just didn't see enough substance to say the original poster is a liar and the ongoing thoughts of yours that it is virtually impossible.

Since i have a personal example i thought may be it serve positively rather than negative.

Since when does reading thread require a visa? I am done with medicals and in case of temp work permit, it is very likely after medicals in our country to get a visa, so at the moment i am considering all my options from travel plans to may be not initially bringing my family along just to see how things are in canada.

Reading this thread sounded like covering risks i might be taking, including the possibility of a lay off at some point. So it is perfectly logical to search for these things. One useful thing i got out was that probably it is very difficult to find another job there right away. But that is already there for me since on LMO with closed work permit i cannot switch employers already.

The thread had a lot of criticism so i was trying to see if there is substance. It doesn't take more than 15 minutes to read 2 pages. I have been posting on threads upto 150 or more pages.

But i must say i am yet to find such people.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
This is most absurd forum that I've come across. Poor guy came to give good news and his experience and ppl are just all over the place. I can give my example that I got a job right away... A white collar job and year after got a good job in IT (SAP Support). It is all because of networking........ It is very true that employers do look out for ppl with Canadian experience, however if you know someone in an organization, they are your reference and can hook you up. In terms of credential assessment, IT is not a regulated profession so you don't need any licencing or require credential assessment to get a job, although it is good to have it done in the long run. Buying a nice car isn't a big deal as you don't buy it outright......everything is based on finances and you have to pay installments as long as you have a good job to keep up with payments. It is good to have fruitful discussion and question but attacking someone personally or otherwise isn't a great idea unfortunately.

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
ahmadtajwer said:
This is most absurd forum that I've come across. Poor guy came to give good news and his experience and ppl are just all over the place. I can give my example that I got a job right away... A white collar job and year after got a good job in IT (SAP Support).
did you ever think why it all started? why because i knew this guy personally and from before and i know he is a dirty lier...i have never accused any one in forum before like that? did I?

in your case you said that you got a white collar job and year after a good job ,,that sounds realistic but in mr khalid subhans case he got job on 35th day of landing and as a senior system engineer (sixer)...lolz...while i know he was jobless that time..i am positive and 100% sure on this...

use your brain a little more and read his initial post carefully..some of it can be true but not all and most are lies..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kiala said:
did you ever think why it all started? why because i knew this guy personally and from before and i know he is a dirty lier...i have never accused any one in forum before like that? did I?

in your case you said that you got a white collar job and year after a good job ,,that sounds realistic but in mr khalid subhans case he got job on 35th day of landing and as a senior system engineer (sixer)...lolz...while i know he was jobless that time..i am positive and 100% sure on this...

use your brain a little more and read his initial post carefully..some of it can be true but not all and most are lies..
Okay, no where prior to the last one post where you mentioned you know him in person did i read that you knew him. If i missed it some where in the thread, may be it's my fault. But the way you are pointlessly trying to associate every account with him or as his follower (like you just accused me due to just one post even when i have a long standing profile, posts, history and before this post i have never heard the name khalid subhan in my life), really affects your credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.