AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
No new info , just that they are treating the file as a B file , i was expecting to be faster but no , they taking their time in processing the file.

I used to B file now FXXXXX file

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
turquoise said:
Mikeyvr,

...and also what's wrong with your Visa office, they are asking 1 request at a time? why won't they ask it all altogether? they are prolonging our agony....
Not sure whats wrong with the visa , they started processing the file back in NOvember 2010 , still they asking me for an Item at a time , last item was sent on May 15th 2011

still waiting

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
turquoise said:
Mikeyvr,

Did you send another medical ? if yes, did they ask for it or you just went ahead & send it without them asking?

I was just wondering, because Vienna VO already received the PR application back again to their office on May 3, 2011. My husband got a new police clearance from his country on March 2011 for appeal court hearing purposes. this is still gonna be valid until June 2011. What do you think, should I send the police clearance in advance so when they receive it, it is still valid & not need to ask a new one again? I also have his medical, updated forms (e.g. imm0008, sch 1, addl family info, photos, ARC) but Visa office didn't request it yet. Should I send only the police clearance for now & send later the rest of the documents when visa office will request it?

Thanks.

Thats a hard one to respond , they had police certificates on mine , but at last minute they requested a new one aparently the one on file was expried. not sure how long they are good for.

A month before my medicals were to expire , i went a did the medicals on my own , and send the original copy that the doctor give me , make a copy for urself before u send it , send it directly to your visa office.

M

mrandmrsromero

mikeyvr said:
Not sure whats wrong with the visa , they started processing the file back in NOvember 2010 , still they asking me for an Item at a time , last item was sent on May 15th 2011

still waiting
Hi Mikeyvr, I just sent you an inbox.

amaranth

Oct 31, 2009
Toronto & Buffalo
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
So, with all the "senior" members (or members who seem to have a plethora of knowledge) here, has NOBODY determined what the real difference between B and F numbers are?? SOMEONE must know! ???

margrey

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Doc's Request.
e-mail 26-05-2011, sent doc 07-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-04-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2011
Passport Req..
E-mail 26-05-2011, sent pastport on 07-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM July 07, 2011, PP to pick it up on July 19, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
hey my hubby find out from a consultant n canada , she has workd n immigration offce fro 9 yrs....
she said f file no. is FOR SPECIFIC FAMILY CASE SPONSORSHIP CASE... deal by specfic officer...all other r general cases
I think and infer from the quote of Lonly widout hubby, and made sense due that ol the cases that change from B to F, has been on specific cases no a regular case.

L

lolitaboom

I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT CAIPS FILES AND ITS CODES.

MEDICAL STATUS CODE

R Documents rec'd from physician, but not yet assessed
F Case furthered
B Pending review by Medical Advisory Board

H Pending decision by HQ
A Assessed and finalized
N No document received for this family member

MY FILE WAS ALWAYS A B0XXXXXXX FILE BUT 2 WEEKS AGO I GOT AN EMAIL FROM IMMIGRATION TO LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY SCHEDULED INTERVIEW AND AT THE TOP IT HAS A F0XXXXXXX FILE NUMBER, I TRIED WITH BOTH NUMBERS ON ECAS USING MY NAME, LOCATION AND DOB AND IT WORKED, I CAN LOG IN WITH BOTH FILES, SO IM GUESSING IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE STAGE OF YOUR APPLICATION.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
lolitaboom said:

MEDICAL STATUS CODE

F Case furthered

H Pending decision by HQ
A Assessed and finalized

MY FILE WAS ALWAYS A B0XXXXXXX FILE BUT 2 WEEKS AGO I GOT AN EMAIL FROM IMMIGRATION TO LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY SCHEDULED INTERVIEW AND AT THE TOP IT HAS A F0XXXXXXX FILE NUMBER, I TRIED WITH BOTH NUMBERS ON ECAS USING MY NAME, LOCATION AND DOB AND IT WORKED, I CAN LOG IN WITH BOTH FILES, SO IM GUESSING IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE STAGE OF YOUR APPLICATION.
The visa office in Rabat received our application for permanent residence on March 31. On May 8, I sent an email to the visa office inquiring about our case as I wanted to plan my summer vacation. Before blowing $4000 to spend my summer vacation in Morocco where my husband lives now, I wanted to know if he was about to have his visa processed or not. They answered me the following day and they told me this: "Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

I noticed what they wrote in the subject line: "B######### & F#########".

How come I got both a Bxxxx file number AND a Fxxxx file number if our application was just in queue for review?

Also I was able to login our file using the Bxxxx file number, but not the Fxxxx file number. What I did is that I selected Immigration File Number instead of Client ID Number and I use the Bxxx file number and it worked! Nothing worked for the Fxxx file number.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
i also recently e-mailed them ....
and when they replied the
filee number was
from Fxxxxxxx not BXXXXXXX
i wonder which one are we suppose to use when we send them documents regarding our file ......
and wht is the different between
B FILE NUMBERS
N
F FILES NUMBER

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
lolitaboom said:

MEDICAL STATUS CODE

F Case furthered

H Pending decision by HQ
A Assessed and finalized

WHT DOES THIS MEEN ???

nhl1011

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-08-2011
File Transfer...
27-06-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
nhl1011 said:
F#is your application number
B# is your paperfile number.
This is what VO told me before...
Those numbers usually come with your AOR

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i don't think it make any difference , i got client ID, UCI, FILE number starting with ...FXXXX AND with BXXXXX....
whenever i check m status with any of them it shows the same....

davidoff85

Nov 2, 2011
dlmt said:
LOL, mine is a "B" as well.....
I got a F***** file number. i'm so wondering what 's happened next??? and I also know that some of my friends got F are approved and get the visa so soon...but except me...I got letter for interview and have to wait in 24months. :(( anyone like me?

davidoff85

Nov 2, 2011
Habibti said:
The visa office in Rabat received our application for permanent residence on March 31. On May 8, I sent an email to the visa office inquiring about our case as I wanted to plan my summer vacation. Before blowing $4000 to spend my summer vacation in Morocco where my husband lives now, I wanted to know if he was about to have his visa processed or not. They answered me the following day and they told me this: "Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

I noticed what they wrote in the subject line: "B######### & F#########".

How come I got both a Bxxxx file number AND a Fxxxx file number if our application was just in queue for review?

Also I was able to login our file using the Bxxxx file number, but not the Fxxxx file number. What I did is that I selected Immigration File Number instead of Client ID Number and I use the Bxxx file number and it worked! Nothing worked for the Fxxx file number.
hey there, when you want to check up your status application with using Bxxxx you have to choose file number on the category and the other one client ID you have to put 8 numbers withouth any letter .hope you do it well