AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
anyone in process with an F file ? for an outland application.

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
coffee11 said:
Hi
I have received a PPR with Application # (assuming this to be my file no.) with F
was that your final document ? I used to have a file with a B ##### but recently changed to an F #### , im still in the process of getting the PR approval

coffee11

Dec 21, 2010
mikeyvr said:
was that your final document ? I used to have a file with a B ##### but recently changed to an F #### , im still in the process of getting the PR approval
Well that was my PPR. I think they have started with file # starting with F so they might have changed yours from B to F. Dont worry. What does you Ecas shows?

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
coffee11 said:
Well that was my PPR. I think they have started with file # starting with F so they might have changed yours from B to F. Dont worry. What does you Ecas shows?

I cant log on to Ecas at all , when i had the B file i was able to see it , but with an F file , it doesn't show. as the system not sure if is recognizing the F file

coffee11

Dec 21, 2010
mikeyvr said:
I cant log on to Ecas at all , when i had the B file i was able to see it , but with an F file , it doesn't show. as the system not sure if is recognizing the F file
Even i cannot open it with file F. I think you should wait and dont worry because these days everyone is getting a file # starting with F

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
coffee11 said:
Even i cannot open it with file F. I think you should wait and dont worry because these days everyone is getting a file # starting with F

So im not alone on this , everyone getting F files?

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
Nope.

My wife's file is a B file. Maybe it means you get a "F" for "forward, while our file (with no action for more than a year) means "backward".

New Wife

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2010
AOR Received.
December 16, 2010
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Done....
August 6, 2010
I don't think you should worry. What you need to make sure you have is your UCI number. Find that it should have been sent to you, sign into ecas with that UCI number and you should be able to see your information.

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
New Wife said:
I don't think you should worry. What you need to make sure you have is your UCI number. Find that it should have been sent to you, sign into ecas with that UCI number and you should be able to see your information.

how can i get the UCI number ?

New Wife

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2010
AOR Received.
December 16, 2010
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Done....
August 6, 2010
My husband received his UCI # and his F# when he got is AOR letter. It was at the top of the page. If you have your AOR letter maybe check to see if it was listed there. That is my best suggestion.

Or if it's your application then try to contact the embassy you are going through, there should be a case specific email address you can contact them at, tell them your issue and ask them to please let you know what your UCI # is, since it is a number given to you by the embassy you are working with, not from CIC-M

Wish I could be more helpful. Hope that works for you!
New Wife

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
New Wife said:
My husband received his UCI # and his F# when he got is AOR letter. It was at the top of the page. If you have your AOR letter maybe check to see if it was listed there. That is my best suggestion.

Or if it's your application then try to contact the embassy you are going through, there should be a case specific email address you can contact them at, tell them your issue and ask them to please let you know what your UCI # is, since it is a number given to you by the embassy you are working with, not from CIC-M

Wish I could be more helpful. Hope that works for you!
New Wife

is the UCI # a six digits number ?

New Wife

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2010
AOR Received.
December 16, 2010
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Done....
August 6, 2010
No your UCI number is an 8 digit number. At least ours is, and I would imagine all UCI numbers are universal.
If your B number is not working you might want to try and call immigration and tell them you are having problems. They may be able to help you a bit more.

New Wife

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2010
AOR Received.
December 16, 2010
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Done....
August 6, 2010
I talked to immigration here in Canada today and they told me that the "F" number is not something that Canada uses. It would be unique to what ever embassy you are dealing with. Your "B" number should still be active and in use. If you think you are having problems, or anyone, the suggestion was to send a nice polite email to the embassy you are going through and ask them about the "b" number and the problems you have encountered.