+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My BG status changed to "Not Applicable"....... Need Help!!!!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
My background check changed to NA for almost two months, so do not be too happy to see this change cause it may mean nothing at all.
Suits for me. Im just waiting confirmation on the CSE I sent (which takes ages).
Did you send additional docs or lived in another country for a while?

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
But my medicals has not passed yet. And I don't know since when my status was "background check : not applicable". And how could my background check will change to "in progress" if it's not applicable? So confused.
Like someone above said, the bg status flow is NA-NS-NA-IP-PPR. So urs must be the first NA. Not the second one. I am also bg NA which is the default initial status after AOR.

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Same... Not sure what it's about. I see your additional docs is not applicable to, but mine isn't. Did you send off extra docs?

Tbh i think cic are just messing with us.
Hmmmmm strange.... Yes i sent of a LOE (if that counts for an additional doc)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Hmmmmm strange.... Yes i sent of a LOE (if that counts for an additional doc)
Who knows with cic. I think we have now found more people who go to NA without medicals passing. Let's hope it's something normal :)

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Suits for me. Im just waiting confirmation on the CSE I sent (which takes ages).
Did you send additional docs or lived in another country for a while?
No. not at all. I ordered my notes in April and it states my R10 passed, criminality passed. Eligibility and security not started. I feel NA means your file is being put away.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
No. not at all. I ordered my notes in April and it states my R10 passed, criminality passed. Eligibility and security not started. I feel NA means your file is being put away.
Hm. How many days after AOR you passed R10?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Mine changed to NA too.. AOR April 23. I don't know when (if at all changed as I don't remember the previous status) it changed at all. I don't require anything from CIC and have submitted all the required PCCs.

I emailed to CPC Ottawa today to know my VO. They said the file is in Centralized Intake Office. I believe that's the place where R10 happens.

I think it means nothing at all! :)

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
I recieved rprf req right after hvng NA . rprf says appln has been found eligible. That means 11.2 met. Few recieved letter stating that eligiblity is in progress. So haviing NA means eligibily could me met or in progress

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I recieved rprf req right after hvng NA . rprf says appln has been found eligible. That means 11.2 met. Few recieved letter stating that eligiblity is in progress. So haviing NA means eligibily could me met or in progress
That's pretty interesting. Also kinda awesome if true. However when do they usually ask for RCMP? After R10 and A11.2?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I see your timelines from your profile. I seriously believe the NA in your timeline might be the second NA that someone posted before. It is too hard to believe something is happening because of the short timelines associated with some of us. Like it has been only 25 days since I submitted the application, and FSW has been taking 2 to 3 months to see rejections/medical passed etc. Also someone mentioned that they had NA right from the beginning, as soon as the application has been submitted.

Last edited:

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
I think you are FSW-outland, right? I am CEC and paid that upfront.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
I see your timelines from your profile. I seriously believe the NA in your timeline might be the second NA that someone posted before. It is too hard to believe something is happening because of the short timelines associated with some of us. Like it has been only 25 days since I submitted the application, and FSW has been taking 2 to 3 months to see rejections/medical passed etc. Also someone mentioned that they had NA right from the beginning, as soon as the application has been submitted.
yes NA 2nd time.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi guys!!!
Need some help about my case.. I'm AOR 20th Nov. My status is :
Application status: we received your application. We will send you message when there is an update or if we need more info.
Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Medical: passed
More doc: we do not need
Interview: we don't need
BG: not applicable
Final decision: your app is in progress. We will send you message once final decisions has been made.
Pls can someone tell me which stage I'm? Or any time scale how long does it take to final decision PPR.
Thanks guys