+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My BG status changed to "Not Applicable"....... Need Help!!!!

sayan1709

Jan 7, 2018
Dear Friends,
I observed, my background status changed from "We received your application the next step is to conduct background check" to "Not Applicable".

What is the significance of this status and what will be the nest step? Need your help to understand.

Regards
Alok

How much time it will take from AOR to PPR?

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi There folks,
I have recently passed my medical on 15th Feb but rest of things remained same, No other changes such as "Not Applicable" or IP1 is showing under my case. However, I observed that other applicant has got their status changes to either NA or IP1 . I am just curious to know whether is normal in my case or something else is required at later stages,

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
All these statuses are derived by candidates like us out of experience. And has no relevance from CIC's end is my opinion.
But i feel some times the agent does not updates the status and it remains same even after the candidate receives his PR. Nevertheless it will help us to know the movement of our files.
As long as we are confident of the documents submitted we should not worry and each application is different for CIC and is treated different and some take time and some dont.
Based on their kinda file some may skip some steps though

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
All these statuses are derived by candidates like us out of experience. And has no relevance from CIC's end is my opinion.
But i feel some times the agent does not updates the status and it remains same even after the candidate receives his PR. Nevertheless it will help us to know the movement of our files.
As long as we are confident of the documents submitted we should not worry and each application is different for CIC and is treated different and some take time and some dont.
Based on their kinda file some may skip some steps though

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR
This is what my status is showing now. Please have a look and advise on the same

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision
I want to know why my Background Status has not been changed but all other candidates have got NA or IP1 on same day after their medical passed?

Regards

Olaola99

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I got my provincial nominee and my employer use LMIA for me. I submitted my application and link it to my account July 31st 2017. Feb 9 2018 I got a pre arrival letter but no medical request yet am worried about this anyone with information to help out

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
This is what my status is showing now. Please have a look and advise on the same

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision
I want to know why my Background Status has not been changed but all other candidates have got NA or IP1 on same day after their medical passed?

Regards
this was ip1 hope it changed to na2 where in the bg changes to not applicable

madhu1985d

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, bro, I am from India I had applied for my student and internship visa through online on March 16, 2018. I had completed medical it shows passed and BG in NA after that not response please share info if anyone knows thank you .

madhu1985d

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, bro, I am from India I had applied for my student and internship visa through online on March 16, 2018. I had completed medical it shows passed and BG in NA after that not response please share info if anyone knows thank you