+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai university transcripts

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Hi Coolguy,

I am in similar situation where WES has accepted the graduation certificated but not the marksheet. i got a bonafied transacript from college and got it attested from university but that is not accepted by WES.

Do you have email id or process where i can respond back to WES? Addtionally any way to deal with this 2 year college marksheet

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated ...Thanks,
You just need transcripts from University. No need to get college transcripts.

sandycan10

Aug 8, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sorry but I am confused here.......If I just need MU transcript then, why I need college transcript.?
Is it follow this way......
1) I get Transcript and mark sheet attested for 3 years from my college
2) Go to Fort with the sealed envelope from college for it to be verified by MU Fort and
3) Carrying set of photocopies for 1, 2 & 3 years to be attested and transcript specifically issued by MU Fort.

Let me know if above is correct and please assist me on the same.

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Sorry but I am confused here.......If I just need MU transcript then, why I need college transcript.?
Is it follow this way......
1) I get Transcript and mark sheet attested for 3 years from my college
2) Go to Fort with the sealed envelope from college for it to be verified by MU Fort and
3) Carrying set of photocopies for 1, 2 & 3 years to be attested and transcript specifically issued by MU Fort.

Let me know if above is correct and please assist me on the same.
You just need transcripts from University for all the years.

Salika Altaf

Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

We are in process for applying for Immigration to Canada.I have completed my B.Com from Mumbai University in year 2003 and my husband in year 1999. Where do I apply for Transcripts Sydhnem College or Kalina University????
I read on this forum about both places. Can somebody confirm as my brother will be doing the application for us. We are located outside India.
Thanks in advance.

Salika

nasabcs

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

We are in process for applying for Immigration to Canada.I have completed my B.Com from Mumbai University in year 2003 and my husband in year 1999. Where do I apply for Transcripts Sydhnem College or Kalina University????
I read on this forum about both places. Can somebody confirm as my brother will be doing the application for us. We are located outside India.
Thanks in advance.

Salika
Hello Salika,

Generally 1st year and 2nd year we get the marksheet from college and 3rd year from Mumbai university.

So you need to get the 2 copies of 1st&2nd year to your college..ask them to stamp on it...then put in the envelope and stamp at the back side of the envelope from where we stick it. Normally college don’t charge anything for this.

For the 3rd year go to kalina university before 11am. Take note from there standing police and write it the information why you here. Then be in queue. He will ask you to go to room number 24 on 2nd floor. Exactly opposite to you enter 24 will perform your procedure. You need to pay in cash or dd or. No card. For one copy it is 1260. Now if you have marksheet and degree certificate then 1260x2. Then if you ask one more set then per copy 200/-.

After this you will be asked to collect it after 25 days and you need to make sure about taking leave as they are very slow in responding.

Regards,
Nasaruddin Mulla

Salika Altaf

Jan 10, 2018
Hello Salika,

Generally 1st year and 2nd year we get the marksheet from college and 3rd year from Mumbai university.

So you need to get the 2 copies of 1st&2nd year to your college..ask them to stamp on it...then put in the envelope and stamp at the back side of the envelope from where we stick it. Normally college don’t charge anything for this.

For the 3rd year go to kalina university before 11am. Take note from there standing police and write it the information why you here. Then be in queue. He will ask you to go to room number 24 on 2nd floor. Exactly opposite to you enter 24 will perform your procedure. You need to pay in cash or dd or. No card. For one copy it is 1260. Now if you have marksheet and degree certificate then 1260x2. Then if you ask one more set then per copy 200/-.

After this you will be asked to collect it after 25 days and you need to make sure about taking leave as they are very slow in responding.

Regards,
Nasaruddin Mulla
Thanks a lot Nasruddin.
But I read on WES website that that do not accept any documents attested from College. My college is affiliated to Mumbai University. So do we still doc from college.

nasabcs

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks a lot Nasruddin.
But I read on WES website that that do not accept any documents attested from College. My college is affiliated to Mumbai University. So do we still doc from college.
Hi Salika,

Mumbai university don’t provide transcripts for your collage exams. So you need to take those from college itself. 3rd year is Mumbai university which you cant stamp from college (normally ppl do that which causes rejection).

Regards,
Nasaruddin Mulla

nasabcs

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks a lot Nasruddin.
Hi Salika,

Mumbai university don’t provide transcripts for your collage exams. So you need to take those from college itself. 3rd year is Mumbai university which you cant stamp from college (normally ppl do that which causes rejection).

Regards,
Nasaruddin Mulla

Jax007

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Salika,

Regards,
Nasaruddin Mulla
Hi Nasaruddin,
Quite contrary to the other replies on this thread. Someone earlier mentioned that transcripts are not necessary for Mumbai university and marksheets for 1/2& 3 year are to be attested from University and then sent to WES.
Is this right?

Siddy245

Feb 6, 2018
Hii All,

Would like to share 1 example here. My friend has also applied for Canada Immigration. For ECA, he directly went to fort office with his original marksheets and photocopy. They attested all his photocopy of the marksheets and that same envelope hi sent to WES. He got a positive report..To share his educationsl background, he has done BSC and MMS from mumbai University..

I am a bit confused here, without any transcripts, how did he get a positive report ?
Is transcripts really required ??
Or we can follow the same process as he did ??

Keisar

Feb 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

Looking at all these replies I am really confused. I am also in the ECA stage and I have completed my Bachelors from Mumbai University.
I only have provisional certificate and I don't have the bachelor's degree certificate. I am not in Mumbai and actually paying a third party to get the transcripts procured from Mumbai university. Can anyone answer these basic questions

1. Will provisional certificate suffice to be sent out to WES?
WES website says Provisional or Degree certificate, so I just want to confirm.

2. If I am sending all 6 semester marksheets with provisional certificate to Mumbai university, will I get Transcripts of all six semesters with provisional degree certificates attested by the controller?

3. Is WES the body which assess Mumbai University, I heard somewhere that for Mumbai University you need to send the documents to IQAS

Does anyone have any idea for the above three questions?

Thanks in advance.

knt16890

Mar 17, 2018
Hello all,
I am applying for my wife's ECA from WES. The doubts are as below.
1) how to explain name difference in educational certificates and passport (post marriage)?
2) MU writes mother's name at degree certificate as per it's customs, while college do not write the same in college year' 's marksheets and transcript. How to explain this name mismatch?

crystalmet

May 8, 2018
Hello Everyone,
how do we get the International transcript form for WES signed by the authorities? Do we provide it with the documents? thanks
Rohit

AjeyaGupta

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Don't bother taking the college sealed transcripts. It's of no use. Just photocopy all your mark sheets and attest it at the university. Then you send that sealed envelope for ECA
Hello,

I did my B.E from Mumbai University. There is some confusion if university attested marksheets are required by WES or university attested transcripts. Can you please help which one of the two documents are required for WES evaluation?

Thanks