+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai university transcripts

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hello,

I did my B.E from Mumbai University. There is some confusion if university attested marksheets are required by WES or university attested transcripts. Can you please help which one of the two documents are required for WES evaluation?

Thanks
Hi,

Attestation or transcript both are accepted by WES Canada or any credential service. Each university have their own format of transcripts like attestation or transcript.

If you are sending attestation or transcript in a sealed envelope to any credential service without fail it will be accepted. You can send any one either attestation or transcript.

But, I suggest you go with attestation, because low cost of university, less time taken and free mind procedure.

keepinspiring

Nov 25, 2021
Hello All

What is the procedure for getting transcripts from mumbai university. I am currently in US.

Please advise. Thanks.
It is very difficult to get the transcripts from Mumbai university and since I was residing in U.S, it was a lot more difficult. I was in need of a transcript for WES and I heard that Mumbai university requires college transcript as a mandatory document for attestation. I had no idea about the process so I decided to take help of a service provider called MailTranscripts, they made me understand the process and that is how I got to know that Mumbai university does not issue any transcript and only attests the documents for which college transcript was a mandatory requirement. Accordingly I applied with mailtranscripts and they completed the entire process in 30 days. They got the transcripts from my college, submitted it to Mumbai university and university sent the transcript to WES directly. Happy that I chose MailTranscripts, they made the whole procedure hassle free. Thank you team!