+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai university transcripts

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
zpat978 said:
thanks for the reply nsharada.

I now have Academic transcripts sem 1 to 8 from college in a sealed evelop
I also have Year 1 and 4 Marks, degree attested from mumbai university.

Are the above two enough for WES ECA? or do i still need my college to attest year 2 and 3 marksheet? I have all academic transcripts.
This is tricky....If you can get 2 and 3 year mark sheets attested from the college it would be a better situation.....there are some third party sites that help with these.....my friend got her mark sheets attested from Bangalore when she was in Mumbai via a third party service....I have use truecopy.in for transcripts....check if they do marssheets as well.....

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ankushskapoor said:
This is tricky....If you can get 2 and 3 year mark sheets attested from the college it would be a better situation.....there are some third party sites that help with these.....my friend got her mark sheets attested from Bangalore when she was in Mumbai via a third party service....I have use truecopy.in for transcripts....check if they do marssheets as well.....
Nothing from the college. WES rejected my wife's college documents.

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
xpressentry said:
Nothing from the college. WES rejected my wife's college documents.
I sent all my marksheets from college. WES sent a query saying that 1 and 4 year need to be attested via university (this is actually mentioned on their page, I had missed it). But for year 2 and 3 I had just submitted from college and it was accepted.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My wife's degree had the first 2 years exam from the college so she had college issued marksheets. The 3rd year were university exams with university issued marksheets. Since we live overseas, she sent the originals to her mother who took copies of all the marksheets and got them attested at the university by the registrar.

MohitNAgarwal

Mar 29, 2017
Hello Guys,

Need some urgent info here (ECA from WES for EE application), would appreciate if somebody can help asap:

1) I have completed by BE (IT) from Mumbai University affiliated college in 2007. Based on the forums I have already applied for transcripts from COLLEGE (will receive the same by 9th April) and got my all 4 years mark-sheets attested from the college registrar. (Since WES wants 2nd and 3rd year mark-sheets attested from college). Now college will provide my transcripts in sealed envelope, also i will get my college attested mark-sheets sealed in another envelope from them.

Below is my query:

Should i take both the sealed envelopes to Mumbai University churchgate office? will MU office people open the college sealed envelopes and attest themselves with MU stamp and then again seal them in another envelope with WES address on it? If yes, will WES accept the same? If No, please let me know what is the right procedure?

Please help me urgently on the same.

Regards,
Mohit

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Don't bother taking the college sealed transcripts. It's of no use. Just photocopy all your mark sheets and attest it at the university. Then you send that sealed envelope for ECA

MohitNAgarwal

Mar 29, 2017
xpressentry said:
Don't bother taking the college sealed transcripts. It's of no use. Just photocopy all your mark sheets and attest it at the university. Then you send that sealed envelope for ECA
Thanks xpressentry for your help. But WES do require the transcripts right?

NOTE: This is specifically for Mumbai University (B.Engg)

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Thanks xpressentry for your help. But WES do require the transcripts right?

NOTE: This is specifically for Mumbai University (B.Engg)
Yes WES requires both marksheets and transcripts. Marksheets to be sent by you to WES whereas Transcripts to be sent by the University directly to WES in a sealed envelope. Its clearly mentioned under requirements for India on WES website.

Sujal

Jul 13, 2017
So finally what is needed? The WES site says that for BSc, FY and SY markesheets may be attested from college and final year to be attested from mumbai university. http://www.wes.org/required/india-instructions.asp?inst=1. But i called up at university and the lady said, i need to get transcript from college else the application comes back as per their experience. Is it just sufficient to get all 3 yrs marksheets and certificates only attested from mumbai university? does anyone have first hand experience?

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for the valuable posts on this link.

@xpressentry.....can you please specify whether all sem's marksheet attested from the registrar in churchgate and tucked in an officially sealed envelope from them would suffice? OR do we have to additionally include the transcripts as well?

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Thanks for the valuable posts on this link.

@xpressentry.....can you please specify whether all sem's marksheet attested from the registrar in churchgate and tucked in an officially sealed envelope from them would suffice? OR do we have to additionally include the transcripts as well?
Its either transcripts or marksheets. I sent only attested marksheets (from Churchgate office) and the same have been accepted by WES.

Reactions: Abhi_V and CanVisa1

Abhi_V

Aug 29, 2017
I am new to this forum. I read all the previous comments. My husband did his B.F.A., Applied Arts (Bachelor of Fine Arts) from Sir J. J. School of Applied Arts. He passed out in 1998. He has been in the animation industry since before he graduated. Now we want to immigrate to Canada and need our ECA. On the WES website, they have mentioned that for Mumbai University, "For all other degrees earned through the University of Mumbai, marks sheets for all years of study must be issued and attested by the university or the autonomous college you attended." Does this mean that I need not get the transcript certificate? Please can anybody clarify this?

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Abhi_V.......I don't think you need a transcript if the degree is issued by Mumbai University. For your husbands degree (BFA), you can get all photocopies of his mark sheets of all years and a degree certificate attested from churchgate, place it in an envelope and ask them to put a seal/stamp/signature across the back fold of the envelope. Then write the WES application number and their address and send it to them via post.

Alternatively, you can also send a transcript from J J school of applied arts if you don't want to send the photocopies of your mark sheet and degree certificate. Just make sure that J J School gives you his transcript in a sealed envelope with a seal/stamp/signature across the back fold. You can then write the WES application number and their address and send it to them via post.

Hope this helps.

Regards