+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

manjit

Jun 18, 2009
HI,

I just have a quick question regarding the process. I plan on applying through the General stream

1. how long will the whole proccess take?

2. i understand i have to settle in manitoba under this program but for how long? what i mean is who many years minimum do i have to stay in manitoba before i can move to another province?

thanks for all your help

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are interested in moving to another province, then apply to that province in the first place. It will make your life much easier.

Cheers,

manjit said:
HI,

I just have a quick question regarding the process. I plan on applying through the General stream

1. how long will the whole proccess take?

2. i understand i have to settle in manitoba under this program but for how long? what i mean is who many years minimum do i have to stay in manitoba before i can move to another province?

thanks for all your help

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

1. how long will the whole proccess take? it will take 12 to 18 months to get MPP nomination.

2. i understand i have to settle in manitoba under this program but for how long? what i mean is who many years minimum do i have to stay in manitoba before i can move to another province? - 3 yrs minimum.

EmInEe

May 12, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MPNP Gen Stream 04-8-2010
Med's Request
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 3, 2011
hello tim50!

we also received our LOA under General stream just this April 0f 2010. We'll still be getting the nomination package sent by our friend in winnipeg sometime this week. just wanna know what are other documents that we need to submit to our embassy for the application of the Permanent Resident VISA?

your response will be truly appreciated my friend! thanks po.

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check with specific visa office details re docs required to send after receiving nominee. you will get full package with details what you need to do.