+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SWO daw # 122 - July 27, 2021

protonmail

Dec 13, 2021
Do you guys know how relevant is the city you put in the 1st settlement plan as the City you intend to live in? Can you live in any other city in MB?

primoduran

Nov 16, 2021
Do you guys know how relevant is the city you put in the 1st settlement plan as the City you intend to live in? Can you live in any other city in MB?
Tricky question but I guess it is one of the factors to show you’re sincerity of staying in that particular City.

primoduran

Nov 16, 2021
Hi, just a question did anyone of you called mpnp to ask for the status update that has been in process for quite sometime.

MPNP122

Oct 11, 2021
As per my knowledge it is extremely important for nomination that you choose the same city as your Manitoba supporter. Also if you notice there are 50 additional points for not choosing Winnipeg. But if you choose Brandon and Winnipeg is the city of your Manitoba supporter then this wont work. You might not get the nomination.

Perfectmum

Jun 26, 2019
Hello guys. I have a few questions about MPNP:

1. I had worked less than 30 hours a week because of paid vacation and holiday. What means "30 working hours"? Is it included all the hours the employer paid?

2. I had submitted an EOI in other provinces immigration but I did not receive any invitation and I did not submit any documents. My EOI is also expired. Does it count to "previous federal or provincial immigration application"?

Thank you guys!

primoduran

Nov 16, 2021
Hello guys. I have a few questions about MPNP:

1. I had worked less than 30 hours a week because of paid vacation and holiday. What means "30 working hours"? Is it included all the hours the employer paid?
---- Working Hours I guess is your normal working hours without the paid vacation and the holidays.

2. I had submitted an EOI in other provinces immigration but I did not receive any invitation and I did not submit any documents. My EOI is also expired. Does it count to "previous federal or provincial immigration application"?
---- No

Thank you guys!