+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SWO daw # 122 - July 27, 2021

mgdo

Jan 25, 2022
What was your point ranking. They may be processing based on ranking points.
i think they are not processing based on ranking, it might be by date of submission. My score in MPNP is 557, the cut off score on this draw, but I received my nomination on 1st Feb.

Reactions: Raj_bti

Raj_bti

Aug 3, 2021
i think they are not processing based on ranking, it might be by date of submission. My score in MPNP is 557, the cut off score on this draw, but I received my nomination on 1st Feb.
Oh great. Thanks for the info. Now have you submitted you application to the federal.

Wallstreet

Feb 3, 2022
Hello Im new in the forum. July 2021 Draw. I have applied for MPNP and after my Supporter received a phone call my status changed to Application in Progress. However last week i received a letter stating that my Express Entry profile and Job Seeker Validation Code is invalid. (It expired after i received my Letter of Advice to Apply and i opened a new EE Profile). The letter says I have 30 days to reply. I have sent them my new details and my profile has changed to Additional Document Required. Does this mean they would only start working on my application after the 30 days lapse or as soon as they get my response? And usually what is the approximate time for them to revert?

primoduran

Nov 16, 2021
Hello Im new in the forum. July 2021 Draw. I have applied for MPNP and after my Supporter received a phone call my status changed to Application in Progress. However last week i received a letter stating that my Express Entry profile and Job Seeker Validation Code is invalid. (It expired after i received my Letter of Advice to Apply and i opened a new EE Profile). The letter says I have 30 days to reply. I have sent them my new details and my profile has changed to Additional Document Required. Does this mean they would only start working on my application after the 30 days lapse or as soon as they get my response? And usually what is the approximate time for them to revert?
I think everyone is having the same question, "approximate time for them to revert" , my status has changed to "In Process" since last October and till now haven't got any update.
Still hoping for the Best

Reactions: Wallstreet

Wallstreet

Feb 3, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Hope all is safe.

Someone any updates on the application?
My Application status changed from Information Requested to In Process as soon as I called the Immigration Officer last week on Wednesday. Yesterday I received a mail from IRCC informing me I have received a nomination from Manitoba that gives me 600 points. Today my status reads Completed. It was quite a cliff hanger. Now on to the Express Entry

Reactions: Miracle2018

primoduran

Nov 16, 2021
My Application status changed from Information Requested to In Process as soon as I called the Immigration Officer last week on Wednesday. Yesterday I received a mail from IRCC informing me I have received a nomination from Manitoba that gives me 600 points. Today my status reads Completed. It was quite a cliff hanger. Now on to the Express Entry
Hi,

So good, Happy for you. By the way can I know if you are an outland applicant or inland?

So happy for you hope ours would come soon also.

primoduran

Nov 16, 2021
Mpnp application submitted: Sept. 15,2021
Application Received: Sept. 16,2021
SP2 submitted: Sept. 16,2021
SP2 uploaded to applicants file email from MPNP: January 8,2022
Sponsor Call /AIP Status: Feb. 4,2022
Nomination Received: Feb 24,2022
Hi Virgil78,

Good for you and thank you for sharing your information. Best of luck on your journey to Canada.