+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SWO daw # 122 - July 27, 2021

Raj_bti

Aug 3, 2021
My Application status changed from Information Requested to In Process as soon as I called the Immigration Officer last week on Wednesday. Yesterday I received a mail from IRCC informing me I have received a nomination from Manitoba that gives me 600 points. Today my status reads Completed. It was quite a cliff hanger. Now on to the Express Entry
IRCC sent email mentioninh that you have received nomination or they just send that status of your application has changed and you need to login to know whats is about.

Raj_bti

Aug 3, 2021
Hello Im new in the forum. July 2021 Draw. I have applied for MPNP and after my Supporter received a phone call my status changed to Application in Progress. However last week i received a letter stating that my Express Entry profile and Job Seeker Validation Code is invalid. (It expired after i received my Letter of Advice to Apply and i opened a new EE Profile). The letter says I have 30 days to reply. I have sent them my new details and my profile has changed to Additional Document Required. Does this mean they would only start working on my application after the 30 days lapse or as soon as they get my response? And usually what is the approximate time for them to revert?
Whats update in your case as on date. Did you get nomination

Raj_bti

Aug 3, 2021
Hello Im new in the forum. July 2021 Draw. I have applied for MPNP and after my Supporter received a phone call my status changed to Application in Progress. However last week i received a letter stating that my Express Entry profile and Job Seeker Validation Code is invalid. (It expired after i received my Letter of Advice to Apply and i opened a new EE Profile). The letter says I have 30 days to reply. I have sent them my new details and my profile has changed to Additional Document Required. Does this mean they would only start working on my application after the 30 days lapse or as soon as they get my response? And usually what is the approximate time for them to revert?
Did they reverted in 30 days or earlier to you

okosaga

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
This letter is in reference to your application for nomination by the Manitoba Provincial
Nominee Program (MPNP) received on September 24, 2021.
In your Expression of Interest (EOI), last updated on July 8, 2021 you declared:
 A first cousin, xxxxxxxxxx, as your close family connection to
Manitoba.
However, we note the following concern(s).
 You did not submit sufficient documents to demonstrate your close familial
relationship with your Manitoba supporter.
Application guidelines that can be found on www.immigratemanitoba.com clearly indicate
that the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) may not approve an application if
the program officer is not satisfied that the applicant meets the MPNP criteria and/or has
provided truthful, complete and correct information in support their MPNP application.
Before a decision is made in your case, we are providing you with the opportunity to
comment on the above concerns and provide any additional documentation. Please make
sure these are scanned in either PDF or JPEG format with a minimum of 300 DPI resolution
in colour and each file must be less than 2MB each. Kindly upload these documents to your
MPNP online file and email us at immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca as soon as you have done
so.
You have until April 29, 2022 to respond to our concerns.
If you choose not to respond with additional information or the new information forwarded by
you is not satisfactory, a decision will be made based on the information in your file.
Immigration Pathways
Advanced Education, Skills and Immigration
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your
application, you may be a subject of a ban, which will prevent you from submitting another
application to the MPNP for a period of two years.
Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)

okosaga

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
My sister just got this update, not sure we know what next to you.

Her Manitoba supporter is kid sister to her husband - Sister Inlaw, So not sure where this mistake came from.

This letter is in reference to your application for nomination by the Manitoba Provincial
Nominee Program (MPNP) received on September 24, 2021.
In your Expression of Interest (EOI), last updated on July 8, 2021 you declared:
 A first cousin, xxxxxxxxxx, as your close family connection to
Manitoba.
However, we note the following concern(s).
 You did not submit sufficient documents to demonstrate your close familial
relationship with your Manitoba supporter.
Application guidelines that can be found on www.immigratemanitoba.com clearly indicate
that the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) may not approve an application if
the program officer is not satisfied that the applicant meets the MPNP criteria and/or has
provided truthful, complete and correct information in support their MPNP application.
Before a decision is made in your case, we are providing you with the opportunity to
comment on the above concerns and provide any additional documentation. Please make
sure these are scanned in either PDF or JPEG format with a minimum of 300 DPI resolution
in colour and each file must be less than 2MB each. Kindly upload these documents to your
MPNP online file and email us at immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca as soon as you have done
so.
You have until April 29, 2022 to respond to our concerns.
If you choose not to respond with additional information or the new information forwarded by
you is not satisfactory, a decision will be made based on the information in your file.
Immigration Pathways
Advanced Education, Skills and Immigration
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your
application, you may be a subject of a ban, which will prevent you from submitting another
application to the MPNP for a period of two years.
Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)

Silver101

Oct 14, 2021
My sister just got this update, not sure we know what next to you.

Her Manitoba supporter is kid sister to her husband - Sister Inlaw, So not sure where this mistake came from.
What document did your sister use to show proof of familial relationship? It seems like they need more documents to establish the relationship. Also, the letter refers to the Manitoba supporter as "cousin" but you mention sister-in-law, which is it?

Reactions: okosaga

okosaga

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
What document did your sister use to show proof of familial relationship? It seems like they need more documents to establish the relationship. Also, the letter refers to the Manitoba supporter as "cousin" but you mention sister-in-law, which is it?
Not sure why. But she is actually sister inlaw. Not sure if that will also be issue.

Silver101

Oct 14, 2021
Not sure why. But she is actually sister inlaw. Not sure if that will also be issue.
Below is what Manitoba requires to show proof of relationship. She has to provide the documents stated in "a" and "b" below. Also, the documents should be issued by a government body .

"PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO FAMILY IN MANITOBA If you have relatives in Manitoba, submit photocopies of: a) Documents showing relationship such as birth or marriage certificates of the relative in Manitoba (showing the names of common parents). b) Canadian Passports or Citizenship Card or Permanent Residence Card or Driver’s license and Health Card of relatives in Manitoba. "