+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Still display receive and it is way over processing time.

Shipe

Jan 18, 2024
Hi, I graduated from a college in Winnipeg Manitoba, I applied for my PGWP which I got and I have 7 months left on it. I applied for my MPNP around 7 months ago and it has just been showing received under the status area. I have kids who were born here and are citizens. When I did my EOI I had 850 points and I got my LAA in a week. I submitted my application. It has been way over the processing time since I submitted all the documents it still shows received. I have called several times and sent various emails to two separate emails severally and nothing yet. So please any advice or information would be very helpful. Because we do not know what else to do.

I applied through the skilled worker.
I have my spouse and kids on the application.

Please is there anything I need to tweak?

Additionally, please if anyone has any information on any province that I should look into, I am willing to move if I have to even though I do not want to leave Manitoba, I am just scared as my PGWP will soon expire.

MnpO

Feb 29, 2024
Hi, I graduated from a college in Winnipeg Manitoba, I applied for my PGWP which I got and I have 7 months left on it. I applied for my MPNP around 7 months ago and it has just been showing received under the status area. I have kids who were born here and are citizens. When I did my EOI I had 850 points and I got my LAA in a week. I submitted my application. It has been way over the processing time since I submitted all the documents it still shows received. I have called several times and sent various emails to two separate emails severally and nothing yet. So please any advice or information would be very helpful. Because we do not know what else to do.

I applied through the skilled worker.
I have my spouse and kids on the application.

Please is there anything I need to tweak?

Additionally, please if anyone has any information on any province that I should look into, I am willing to move if I have to even though I do not want to leave Manitoba, I am just scared as my PGWP will soon expire.
When did you submit? Have you gotten your nomination now?