+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Does it mean, After grant of mpnp nomination, We can request change in it from paper base to EE route. Pl advise. TIA
Most times the nominations comes with clear notice that it cannot be used for EE entry. Changing from paper base to EE is totally under the control of Manitoba officers. I have not seen anyone change their nomination to EE after it has been issued but I have seen applicants change their application from paper based to EE while application is in process. But then, you can write them to request, you never know.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello. Pls I'm a Pharmacist with a sibling in Manitoba. I've got 2 years of work experience and my mpnp score is 560. Any possibility of being nominated? How can I boost my score?
Pls advice, I've done much research and I can't find anything. I'm on CLB10

Your NOC needs to be in demand too.

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
Most times the nominations comes with clear notice that it cannot be used for EE entry. Changing from paper base to EE is totally under the control of Manitoba officers. I have not seen anyone change their nomination to EE after it has been issued but I have seen applicants change their application from paper based to EE while application is in process. But then, you can write them to request, you never know.

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
Pl correct me- while we lock mpnp application there is no option to choose paper base or EE mode. In case we do not have or create EE account, is it possible that PO can grant mpnp with EE Option or then he will push for paper base only. TIA

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
In case i didnt created EE yet and my file for mpnp is AIP, can I create it now and link to my file and update with mpnp PO. Will it be sufficient to get EE base approval. Pl help

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
In case i didnt created EE yet and my file for mpnp is AIP, can I create it now and link to my file and update with mpnp PO. Will it be sufficient to get EE base approval. Pl help
Create an EE and send to them quickly. I have seen people do that. Send to them the confirmation page.

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
Hello. Pls I'm a Pharmacist with a sibling in Manitoba. I've got 2 years of work experience and my mpnp score is 560. Any possibility of being nominated? How can I boost my score?
Pls advice, I've done much research and I can't find anything. I'm on CLB10
Any help on this?:(