+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Requested for more information which i have provided.

They thereafter called my sponsor on the first week of October and the status has not changed from information requested since then.

You will get your nominations

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Nomination finally arrived guys. Got a prompt in my EE profile to accept nomination from MB which I already did. CRS jumped to 1,007 after the 600 points was added. I am now certain to receive ITA from the next IRCC EE draw. My Manitoba application status is still in AIP though.
I appreciate the support of everyone here and I pray the good God will do it for us all.
Congratulations

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Nomination finally arrived guys. Got a prompt in my EE profile to accept nomination from MB which I already did. CRS jumped to 1,007 after the 600 points was added. I am now certain to receive ITA from the next IRCC EE draw. My Manitoba application status is still in AIP though.
I appreciate the support of everyone here and I pray the good God will do it for us all.
Congrats boss

Dele2001

Oct 22, 2019
Congratulations!!!

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
congratulations.. can you share
your timeline please

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
i dint have EE profile yet but got the sponsors call from draw 57. Can I now create an express entry profile indicating my receipt of a PNP which will add 600 points to an express entry profile? I am thinking of doing this to obtain a high EE score for faster processing.

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
Sometimes the nomination comes with a mention that it cannot be used for EE only Paper based. If you intend to apply through EE, please create an EE account and send them the confirmation page that has your information so they can change your application accordingly and issue to you an EE valid nomination.

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
Does it mean, After grant of mpnp nomination, We can request change in it from paper base to EE route. Pl advise. TIA

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
Hello. Pls I'm a Pharmacist with a sibling in Manitoba. I've got 2 years of work experience and my mpnp score is 560. Any possibility of being nominated? How can I boost my score?
Pls advice, I've done much research and I can't find anything. I'm on CLB10