Aug 22, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
Congratulations in advance. Can you pls share your timeline thus far.

mohammadaa

Oct 29, 2019
Hello I am new to this Manitoba MPNP. can some please help me to do this process. I have a friend in winipeg and willing to give friend 10 points and after that my score will be 67. any one knows the process regarding this?

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Congratulations bro,do you have your nomination certificate now or just the status changed to assessment complete?
Good question. My assessment was also completed on the 25th of October but I haven't received my nomination certificate up until now. Though I have my 600 points in my EE profile already.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Good question. My assessment was also completed on the 25th of October but I haven't received my nomination certificate up until now. Though I have my 600 points in my EE profile already.
Those who are still waiting for sponsor call or assessment complete will be dreaming to be in your shoes . They will be wondering what the heck???. Anyways, P.O. officers issue nominations and the admin staffs prepares the nomination letters. Sometimes the officers issues nominations way before the letter is prepared. Of note, letters are issued towards months end. Before Thursday ends your nomination will be dancing in your inbox..relax!

Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
I still couldn't upload documents on my mpnp online system since yesterday. Same error message. I attached the documents as reply to the email for ADR, however I didn't receive any acknowledgement reply until now. Anyone with similar experience?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
I still couldn't upload documents on my mpnp online system since yesterday. Same error message. I attached the documents as reply to the email for ADR, however I didn't receive any acknowledgement reply until now. Anyone with similar experience?
They usually do not acknowledge ADR. All you need to do is to inform them on their general email that you have sent requested document(s). immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca

Use your Names and file number as header so as to help them know what file your documents are for.

Sep 11, 2019
They usually do not acknowledge ADR. All you need to do is to inform them on their general email that you have sent requested document(s). immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca

Use your Names and file number as header so as to help them know what file your documents are for.
Thanks Bicap. I did send an email to mpnp directly and they have replied to acknowledge the receipt of the additional documents.
Thanks once again.

avinayak

Oct 16, 2019
Most times the nominations comes with clear notice that it cannot be used for EE entry. Changing from paper base to EE is totally under the control of Manitoba officers. I have not seen anyone change their nomination to EE after it has been issued but I have seen applicants change their application from paper based to EE while application is in process. But then, you can write them to request, you never know.