+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #41, #40, #39

Creamc

Aug 31, 2018
Hi all,
Is there anyone from Draw 49 who's received any response from Mpnp? Could you please share your timeline.
My status is --Assessment in Process since October 15

Munachy

Oct 28, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,
Is there anyone from Draw 49 who's received any response from Mpnp? Could you please share your timeline.
My status is --Assessment in Process since October 15
Are you in Manitoba or oversea?

Samlokosm2k

Nov 8, 2018
I updated my EOI profile from outside Winnipeg destination to Winnipeg destination after finding out that anywhere i chose to stay in Manitoba is where i have the strongest connection. My Manitoba supporter is in Winnipeg. It reduced my EOI point from 610 to 560. The problem now is that 3 hours after updating my profile and receiving email of update, i got a LAA in draw #53. I am confused because the lowest mark in the latest draw is 610. Whay should i do please guys?

Munachy

Oct 28, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I updated my EOI profile from outside Winnipeg destination to Winnipeg destination after finding out that anywhere i chose to stay in Manitoba is where i have the strongest connection. My Manitoba supporter is in Winnipeg. It reduced my EOI point from 610 to 560. The problem now is that 3 hours after updating my profile and receiving email of update, i got a LAA in draw #53. I am confused because the lowest mark in the latest draw is 610. Whay should i do please guys?
If your connection is in Winnipeg and you got LAA base on outside of Winnipeg its a big problem

Munachy

Oct 28, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Sorry
Sorry, didn't understand your point well. If you already have a confirmation email before the draw then you could be lucky, probably. The email is your alibi.

Samlokosm2k

Nov 8, 2018
Sorry

Sorry, didn't understand your point well. If you already have a confirmation email before the draw then you could be lucky, probably. The email is your alibi.
Yeah. I got the email notification of my update and points reduction 3 hours before the LAA was sent. I will have to call them and ask.

Samlokosm2k

Nov 8, 2018
I mean , my friend had same issue and was denied after months of waiting with six months penalty.
Thank you for the reply. I also had a feeling that it might be a problem, that is my i had to change the destination. Honestly, i don't mind declining the invite. I know that the EE draw will come and will be lower no matter how far it seems. I will call them and whatever they say will be final for me.

Reactions: Munachy

katkat2310

Nov 3, 2018
how many months before you received a LAA..?
Date of submission of EOI-SW: july 19, 2018
Invitation to apply for EOI received: Aug. 24
EOi submitted: Aug 25
LAA received: Sept 29 (draw 51)
LAA submitted: Nov 3

PS: i was expecting to be included in Draw 50, but was not. Contacted the MPNP, informed me that I filled up a wrong info. Editted my EOI, then was included in Draw 51