+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #41, #40, #39

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
congrats to you also and what to do next now????
1.Accept your Nomination on your EE profile
2. Update your EE profile just incase there have been any recent changes
3.600 points will be added to you, so you will receive ITA in the next draw.( likely Oct 3rd)
4. Start gathering all documents..
Police clearance certificate, updated bank statement or letter from the bank Medicals and Photographs.
I assume you have other documents like employment reference letters, dependants birth certificates, marriage certificates...etc.
5. When you recieve ITA...apply and upload documents.

Ebicanny

Apr 11, 2018
Pls guys I need your help for my mpnp application, I just submitted my EOI under skilled workers express entry my score Is 569. I only did ECA for my masters degree, now my agent in Manitoba is saying I have to do another ECA for my bachelors degree that Manitoba will request for it during the course of assessment. Pls how true is this. It's so stressful assessing mybachelors.

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Hello to all, I recently received my LAA on draw 50, it was just 2 days since I created my EOI, so was quite surprised. The thing is I was planning to go by their EE category and was going to update my EE profile number on my EOI once my ECA is issued. Now that I've got the LAA for SWO normal category, can I still include EE profile number with my application or should I decline my LAA and start a new EOI with EE profile? Please help.

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Once you receive LAA then you have 2 options to choose from, 1) Accept LAA and arrange to submit complete application 2) Decline LAA. At this stage you are not able to make any sort of changes in your EOI since if you sign to your MPNP online account you will ask to submit your application.

Please keep in mind few important things before you choose to decline:

1) The last draw of MPNP (EE) category was held on 9th July, 2018 so it means it is more than 3 months now since the last draw.
2) You are taking a bit of risk if you choose to decline (Not recommended, but you have the option to decline) since the next draw of EE category may/may not held during next few months.
3) If your points are more than 600 in EE category then it is somehow advisable to choose this option, since most of the draws during last 3 months has highest cut-off points.
4) Criteria of calculating points in EE for education is strict, since Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is now compulsory to be submitted, however in normal PNP you submit your educational degrees without any ECA. (Sometime you loose points in this category because of difference of educational levels in different countries)

On the other hand, the positive side of EE category is its quick processing time of 6 months compare to around 15-19 months (This processing time consumed at Federal stage of application and does not include the time taken by Province for nomination).

Reactions: nedian84

FMRC123

Jul 9, 2018
hi anyone here from draw 48 or 49
I submitted my application last August 13 SP2 AOR received last August 22 until now my status is still the same Received status

Cherry-blossom

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hello All, please i will like to know if i have to fill a different EOI form for the SKILLED WORKER OVERSEAS or is it the same EOI that they use to choose for both EE and SKILLED WORKER OVERSEAS.
I filled a EOI already and i have 575, i want to know if to fill a different from for SKILLED WORKER OVERSEAS
I will appreciate a response.
Thnks

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
You cannot have 2 active EOI's in the same province. You need to go through the draws in the past to decide which is viable for you, i think for EE you will most likely be chosen if a next draw took place. You are more safe with EE on 575 points, however if choose for Non express entry then you need to remove the EE profile number from submitted EOI to show your intent for SW-overseas draw for selection.
In my personal opinion, stay with Express entry.

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Once you receive LAA then you have 2 options to choose from, 1) Accept LAA and arrange to submit complete application 2) Decline LAA. At this stage you are not able to make any sort of changes in your EOI since if you sign to your MPNP online account you will ask to submit your application.

Please keep in mind few important things before you choose to decline:

1) The last draw of MPNP (EE) category was held on 9th July, 2018 so it means it is more than 3 months now since the last draw.
2) You are taking a bit of risk if you choose to decline (Not recommended, but you have the option to decline) since the next draw of EE category may/may not held during next few months.
3) If your points are more than 600 in EE category then it is somehow advisable to choose this option, since most of the draws during last 3 months has highest cut-off points.
4) Criteria of calculating points in EE for education is strict, since Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is now compulsory to be submitted, however in normal PNP you submit your educational degrees without any ECA. (Sometime you loose points in this category because of difference of educational levels in different countries)

On the other hand, the positive side of EE category is its quick processing time of 6 months compare to around 15-19 months (This processing time consumed at Federal stage of application and does not include the time taken by Province for nomination).
Thank you so much for your detailed response. I have also decided to go aead with my application after much deliberation and advices recived from my family. I will just include a letter of explanantion stating that I have since created my EE profile and will give them the details they may require. God bless us.

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Dear All,as I am new to Canada immigration,I would to know about Manitoba Human Capital Pathway Stream.Do I have to have relative there or its not mandatory?

Cherry-blossom

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
You cannot have 2 active EOI's in the same province. You need to go through the draws in the past to decide which is viable for you, i think for EE you will most likely be chosen if a next draw took place. You are more safe with EE on 575 points, however if choose for Non express entry then you need to remove the EE profile number from submitted EOI to show your intent for SW-overseas draw for selection.
In my personal opinion, stay with Express entry.
Thank you so much for the response, highly appreciated.

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Dear All,as I am new to Canada immigration,I would to know about Manitoba Human Capital Pathway Stream.Do I have to have relative there or its not mandatory?
At the moment, any connection in form of former education, work or relative (or friend) in the province is mandatory to be invited. The only exception is, if you invited against strategic recruitment initiative. Usually once in year they held employer engagement session (jointly held by employers and immigration staff of province) to conduct interviews against positions. They don't offer you a job right away but issue an invitation to apply if you convince them in interview that you can easily settle in the province and acquire the job once you land in the province. The invitation gives you 500 points and you will definitely be selected if a next draw took place against strategic recruitment initiative.

These sessions usually announced at the start of the year, so if you don't have any relative you can aim for such session(s).

Best regards,

Haider

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
At the moment, any connection in form of former education, work or relative (or friend) in the province is mandatory to be invited. The only exception is, if you invited against strategic recruitment initiative. Usually once in year they held employer engagement session (jointly held by employers and immigration staff of province) to conduct interviews against positions. They don't offer you a job right away but issue an invitation to apply if you convince them in interview that you can easily settle in the province and acquire the job once you land in the province. The invitation gives you 500 points and you will definitely be selected if a next draw took place against strategic recruitment initiative.

These sessions usually announced at the start of the year, so if you don't have any relative you can aim for such session(s).

Best regards,

Haider
ThanksHaider..But how they take interview as I am from Bangladesh.When this strategic recruitment process take place and how can I apply for that?
Thanks once again in advance for your cooperation.

Regards

Khaled