15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Hi everyone,

My friend, he has applied for MPNP (inland) since the end of October and his application status still "Received" after 3.5 months.

I have lots of friends who have applied for MPNP and get nomination within 3 months.

But the friend still waiting now, he studied in Manitoba, got a full-time job offer, he met requirements for language test and savings fund.

I seems to me that his case is very straightforward.

I don't know why his application takes so long to process than a normal case that I know.

My friend job title is a cook, and I don't know if there is something to do with that?

Anyone here has applied or know someone having applied for MPNP at the same time and have the nomination already, can you guys please share experience (job title and when got nomination)?

Or anyone just has good understanding about this issue and share your insight, I greatly appreciate!

Thanks in advance!

Igork4

Feb 15, 2017
My son has applied to the end of October (not in Canada). The file is opened on 25 of February. Until now, no change in status. The same thing happens to other people who have made an application in October :(.

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Thanks Igork4 for your sharing. Do you mean your son's case was opened on Jan 25 as today is just Feb 16?

I hope your son and my friend cases will be processed soon!

NICLO

Nov 12, 2016
Lesotho
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2016
unsvn.it said:
Hi everyone,

My friend, he has applied for MPNP (inland) since the end of October and his application status still "Received" after 3.5 months.

I have lots of friends who have applied for MPNP and get nomination within 3 months.

But the friend still waiting now, he studied in Manitoba, got a full-time job offer, he met requirements for language test and savings fund.

I seems to me that his case is very straightforward.

I don't know why his application takes so long to process than a normal case that I know.

My friend job title is a cook, and I don't know if there is something to do with that?

Anyone here has applied or know someone having applied for MPNP at the same time and have the nomination already, can you guys please share experience (job title and when got nomination)?

Or anyone just has good understanding about this issue and share your insight, I greatly appreciate!

Thanks in advance!
I got the LAA with draw # 19 and applied on August 20th and i know thet it takes 6 to 8 months for this change to PENDING
so we might have to be patient.

Igork4

Feb 15, 2017
Hello,
I'm sorry, I was wrong. The file was opened on 25 October and there is still no change in the status. I read about such cases in other forums too.

GLMESH0101

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Once you have Medical Exams done, how long it takes for passport request ? any extra steps to consider? Thanks !

Farhanaalam

May 19, 2018
Can anyone help me..my mpnp deadline August 2018..my application received date was August 2017..till now no mail i received... Can anyone tell me about that