+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

B

BlessedMe

dzeanne said:
Hi, I just started reading this thread and I find it very informative. I plan to apply online this coming June but I still have questions regarding settlement funds. Kasi I have a business under my name pero maliit lang na grocery store, can I include this too? Para pandagdag lang. And where can I obtain a market price evaluation that's mentioned in the checklist of requirements?

And about the settlement plan, should the answers be handwritten or can I just edit and answer on the pdf file? Kasi po diba kailangan ng signature so I have to print it afterwards. Gusto po kasi ng uncle ko (sponsor) ako na lang magcomplete ng settlement plan nya and I plan to accomplish it and have it signed by him before I start my online application. But I still have to adjust the date din. Ok lang po kaya na handwritten nalang yung signature and date, then yung answers nakaprint? Or should I just write all the answers para uniform? What do you think? I know medyo magulo, but I'm hoping you could help me with this. Thanks. :D
ganun ginawa ko sa forms.. i filled up the form in pdf file, had it printed and signed..yung sponsor ko na yung naglagay ng date, kasama na yung MAS, then sila na nagsend...

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
dzeanne said:
Hi, I just started reading this thread and I find it very informative. I plan to apply online this coming June but I still have questions regarding settlement funds. Kasi I have a business under my name pero maliit lang na grocery store, can I include this too? Para pandagdag lang. And where can I obtain a market price evaluation that's mentioned in the checklist of requirements?

And about the settlement plan, should the answers be handwritten or can I just edit and answer on the pdf file? Kasi po diba kailangan ng signature so I have to print it afterwards. Gusto po kasi ng uncle ko (sponsor) ako na lang magcomplete ng settlement plan nya and I plan to accomplish it and have it signed by him before I start my online application. But I still have to adjust the date din. Ok lang po kaya na handwritten nalang yung signature and date, then yung answers nakaprint? Or should I just write all the answers para uniform? What do you think? I know medyo magulo, but I'm hoping you could help me with this. Thanks. :D

Hi. Ok lang na handwritten yung sa setttlement plan part 2. Ganon kc ginawa ko sa kapatid ko. Ako kc ngsign ng Settlement Plan Part 2 para sa application nila tapos sinend ko n lng sa MPNP thru email. Ok nman. Approve na application nila. Nag aayos n cla application for visa ngayon.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
dzeanne said:

Hi. If your business has BIR Certificate of Registration, then you can include that in your application. However I am not sure regarding the valuation. I know it should be an official valuation or appraisal.

The settlement plan part 1 can be filled up in the pdf file. Look at it closely and you will see that it does not need the signature of the applicant. You do not need to print it either. You will upload it together with all the other documents needed. The settlement plan part 2 is not fillable. Your Manitoba relative must print it, answer the questions and sign it. Then he can scan and send it to MPNP via email attachment. He can also mail it or personally hand it over to the MPNP office in Notre Dame Ave. Feel free to discuss the answers with your sponsor, whether for part 1 or 2. MPNP encourages that. MPNP will contact your sponsor thru email regarding your application and likewise instruct him to fill up and submit settlement plan 2. Hope this helps. Good luck to you!

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
carl zeiss said:
You are welcome mhersol :) I am glad if I can help in any way. True, mahirap talaga magkamali. If CIO decides to return the package to the applicant for some reason, then it would cause a very significant delay. I just sent our papers today via DHL. Hopefully there won't be any problem whatsoever. Good luck to all of us!
Hi Carl. Ask ko lang yung sa 2 mailing labels. pano b yun? yun bang sample n nsa guide and gagayahin? name mo dun sa "FROM" and CIO sa "TO"? Tapos yung sticker na kasama dun sa LOA, san bng gawi iaatach yun? Thanks....

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mhersol said:
Hi Carl. Ask ko lang yung sa 2 mailing labels. pano b yun? yun bang sample n nsa guide and gagayahin? name mo dun sa "FROM" and CIO sa "TO"? Tapos yung sticker na kasama dun sa LOA, san bng gawi iaatach yun? Thanks....
Hi mhersol. Regarding the mailing labels, I just printed my mailing address on a bond paper, cut them about 4 in x 6 in, and placed double sided tapes at the back. I think you can also use printable sticker labels if you have them. When it comes to the envelope to be sent to CIO, the guide says we use a 9 in x 12 in envelope, which is equivalent to the short brown envelope available here. I followed the format in the Guide P7000 Step 4 - Mailing the Application. Note the difference in address if you will submit via regular mail or via courier. The green sticker naman, I just placed it at the upper right hand corner of the envelope. The instruction from MPNP is simply to "attach the green sticker label on the outside of the envelope." MPNP also says we must place the LOA on top of the application package, but I followed the CIO checklist which lists the LOA at number 11, right after the copies of passports. Hope this helps!

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi mhersol. Regarding the mailing labels, I just printed my mailing address on a bond paper, cut them about 4 in x 6 in, and placed double sided tapes at the back. I think you can also use printable sticker labels if you have them. When it comes to the envelope to be sent to CIO, the guide says we use a 9 in x 12 in envelope, which is equivalent to the short brown envelope available here. I followed the format in the Guide P7000 Step 4 - Mailing the Application. Note the difference in address if you will submit via regular mail or via courier. The green sticker naman, I just placed it at the upper right hand corner of the envelope. The instruction from MPNP is simply to "attach the green sticker label on the outside of the envelope." MPNP also says we must place the LOA on top of the application package, but I followed the CIO checklist which lists the LOA at number 11, right after the copies of passports. Hope this helps!
Carl, 1 more question. plano ko kc byaran ung visa appliacation fee and RPRF nila using my visa card. kso nung inoopen ko yung website about paying fees online and clinick ko yung immigration, RPRF lng nman ang nkita ko($490 each). alin dun ang dpat kong piliin pra sa visa application fee nila? sbay ko n kc bbyaran. d b $550 each cla ng spouse nila and $150 sa child nila? yun bng protected person in canada ang dpat kong iclick pra dun? sensya n ha? d ko kc alam kung alin tlga dun, yun lng nman nkita ko kaequivalent nya eh. thanks uli

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
Good day to all of you.

I just wanna join this thread , have submitted my application online March 31, 2012 , PNP Category , i am open to any advise , ideas from all of you guys.

JUJU

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Jujuangel said:
Good day to all of you.

I just wanna join this thread , have submitted my application online March 31, 2012 , PNP Category , i am open to any advise , ideas from all of you guys.

JUJU
hi welcome. :)

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mhersol said:
Carl, 1 more question. plano ko kc byaran ung visa appliacation fee and RPRF nila using my visa card. kso nung inoopen ko yung website about paying fees online and clinick ko yung immigration, RPRF lng nman ang nkita ko($490 each). alin dun ang dpat kong piliin pra sa visa application fee nila? sbay ko n kc bbyaran. d b $550 each cla ng spouse nila and $150 sa child nila? yun bng protected person in canada ang dpat kong iclick pra dun? sensya n ha? d ko kc alam kung alin tlga dun, yun lng nman nkita ko kaequivalent nya eh. thanks uli
Hi mhersol. You may pay the visa application fees and RPRF via your visa card but you cannot do it online. I know the link that you clicked regarding paying fees online but this is not applicable for PR Visa applications for provincial nominees. You must fill up the Fee Payment form 5620E (part of the application package), sign it, then send it to CIO. According to CIC's website, you cannot pay online if you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec skilled worker or provincial nominee. Included also is the Canadian experience class. Yes the fee is Cdn $550 for each adult and Cdn $150 for the child. The pdf form is fillable and it will compute the total automatically. The form is only for Visa Processing Fees. However, you may also pay for the RPRF at the same time. In my case I will only pay for the processing fees for the meantime. I read that one forum member made another copy of the form and indicated that the second form is for RPRF. The form he made was accepted by CIC I believe.

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
Ask ko lng , ung s education i did not include ung high school ko only college , I lost my high school diploma and when we tried requesting it another copy from then , unfortunately it was swept by Sendong typhoon , finger crossed that it will not be a problem at all..

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi mhersol. You may pay the visa application fees and RPRF via your visa card but you cannot do it online. I know the link that you clicked regarding paying fees online but this is not applicable for PR Visa applications for provincial nominees. You must fill up the Fee Payment form 5620E (part of the application package), sign it, then send it to CIO. According to CIC's website, you cannot pay online if you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec skilled worker or provincial nominee. Included also is the Canadian experience class. Yes the fee is Cdn $550 for each adult and Cdn $150 for the child. The pdf form is fillable and it will compute the total automatically. The form is only for Visa Processing Fees. However, you may also pay for the RPRF at the same time. In my case I will only pay for the processing fees for the meantime. I read that one forum member made another copy of the form and indicated that the second form is for RPRF. The form he made was accepted by CIC I believe.
ah ok. buti pla tinanong ko. thanks uli ha?

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
Hi Carl, Did you submit the original LOA or photocopy lang? At least na clear na din ako about this mailing labels. Thanks

carl zeiss said:

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Jujuangel said:
Ask ko lng , ung s education i did not include ung high school ko only college , I lost my high school diploma and when we tried requesting it another copy from then , unfortunately it was swept by Sendong typhoon , finger crossed that it will not be a problem at all..
hello po
ako po college diploma ang binigay ko.

B

BlessedMe

jlrp said:
hello po
ako po college diploma ang binigay ko.
\

ako rin po, college diploma lang,,and nung mag-ask sila ng lacking documents hindi na nila hiningi yung high school diploma, yung spouse's documents nalang and updated cert of employment..

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
BlessedMe said:
\

ako rin po, college diploma lang,,and nung mag-ask sila ng lacking documents hindi na nila hiningi yung high school diploma, yung spouse's documents nalang and updated cert of employment..
di ba po kapag dineclare na tin na college graduate tayo iyon dapat ang ibigay natin, kapag high school or post graduate iyon naman ang submit. :)