Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ah, ganon po pla. maraming salamat po. general stream po ako. :)

mhersol said:
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is a government immigration program that selects applicants who demonstrate they have the potential and the desire to immigrate and settle themselves and their families in the Canadian province of Manitoba.
Under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, you may qualify under one of the following categories:

General Stream
Family Support Stream
International Students Stream
Employer Direct Stream
Strategic Initiatives Stream
Business Immigration
Young Farmer Stream

thewebslinger

Mar 19, 2012
mhersol said:
ah ok. san kyo dito?
yung kc sa sister ko kmi tlga mgbbyad ng fees nila dito eh, sagot muna nmin, hehe
medyo mabusisi p din pag dun p cla mgppgwa ng bank draft or manager's cheque kc dpat in canadian dollars. yung application package n lng nila ang imemail nila sa akin.
Sa may Seven Oaks area kami. Sister ng wife ko naman ang applicant. Nahihirapan nga daw siyang kumuha ng cheque para sa processing fee. Magastos nga pero ganon talaga. Kagustuhang madagdagan kayo dito hehe.
Kayo, san area kayo?

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
thewebslinger said:
Sa may Seven Oaks area kami. Sister ng wife ko naman ang applicant. Nahihirapan nga daw siyang kumuha ng cheque para sa processing fee. Magastos nga pero ganon talaga. Kagustuhang madagdagan kayo dito hehe.
Kayo, san area kayo?
Oo nman. Iba tlga pg my kamag-anak k dito especially pag kapatid mo.
Dito kami sa Agnes Street corner Ellice Avenue

thewebslinger

Mar 19, 2012
mhersol said:
Oo nman. Iba tlga pg my kamag-anak k dito especially pag kapatid mo.
Dito kami sa Agnes Street corner Ellice Avenue
Good to know! Maliit lang naman Winnipeg kaya magkalapit lang tayo ;-)
Good luck na lang sa mga applicants natin. Sana rin mabilis ang processing para bago magwinter nandito na sila at makapag adjust sa weather...

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mhersol said:
Carl, ask ko lang nga pala kung nung nagsubmit k ng application for visa sa Novo Scotia eh address pa din dito sa Winnipeg ang ginamit mong mailing address or diyan na sa Philippines? Ako na kc ang magmemail ng application ng sister ko kc dito na ako magbabayad ng PR and Landing fee nila eh.

Thanks....
Hi mhersol. Philippine address na ginamit ko for my PR visa application. I believe all communications from CIC should be sent directly to the appllicant, unlike before na pwede ang correspondence ng Manitoba thru the sponsor. Actually I haven't submitted my application but it is already complete. Maybe before end of this week I will submit it to CIO.

thewebslinger

Mar 19, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi mhersol. Philippine address na ginamit ko for my PR visa application. I believe all communications from CIC should be sent directly to the appllicant, unlike before na pwede ang correspondence ng Manitoba thru the sponsor. Actually I haven't submitted my application but it is already complete. Maybe before end of this week I will submit it to CIO.
What bank ka kumuha ng cheque for your processing fee?

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
thewebslinger said:
What bank ka kumuha ng cheque for your processing fee?
Hi. I will be paying our processing fees thru credit card. However, I asked BPI about bank draft or demand draft and they said they can facilitate it even if the currency is in $ Cdn. They will just convert it in Php when they charge your account. But there is a minimal fee for the draft. I heard it is around $ US 5.

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi. I will be paying our processing fees thru credit card. However, I asked BPI about bank draft or demand draft and they said they can facilitate it even if the currency is in $ Cdn. They will just convert it in Php when they charge your account. But there is a minimal fee for the draft. I heard it is around $ US 5.
Hi Carl. Navalidate n kc ng sis ko yung generic form nila. Ask ko lng kung paano gagawin at san ilalagay yung barcode page? 8 barcodes kc yung nsa isang page. Medyo nalilito kc yung sister ko. Gagamitan b yun ng stapler or glue pag inattach sa documents? Each document b dpat my barcode? Please reply.... Thanks uli....

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mhersol said:
Hi Carl. Navalidate n kc ng sis ko yung generic form nila. Ask ko lng kung paano gagawin at san ilalagay yung barcode page? 8 barcodes kc yung nsa isang page. Medyo nalilito kc yung sister ko. Gagamitan b yun ng stapler or glue pag inattach sa documents? Each document b dpat my barcode? Please reply.... Thanks uli....
Hi mhersol. I think I read somewhere that the bar code page should be at the front of the application form. I will verify this again. When I verified my Generic application form, the document became 11 pages. Pages 10 & 11 contains the bar codes. I placed them at the front, followed by pages 1-9. Accdg to the check list, we must leave the documents unbound. No staples, glue nor paper clips. However, small items may be secured with a clip like the photos. The cover page must be the document check list (accdg to the check list). I used a paper clip to secure the photos (5 persons) and the 2 mailing labels on the upper part of the 1st page of the check list. The rest of the items were arranged in the order of the check list.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mhersol said:
I checked the Guide P7000 and it says:

"Place the barcode pages on the top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you will submit it."

First thing in my application package is the Docs Check list. Attached at the upper part of the 1st page are the photos and 2 mailing labels. Next is the Generic Application. I placed the barcode pages (in my case pages 10-11) on top of page 1-9. The rest of the forms and supporting documents were placed in the order as mentioned in the checklist.

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
carl zeiss said:
I checked the Guide P7000 and it says:

"Place the barcode pages on the top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you will submit it."

First thing in my application package is the Docs Check list. Attached at the upper part of the 1st page are the photos and 2 mailing labels. Next is the Generic Application. I placed the barcode pages (in my case pages 10-11) on top of page 1-9. The rest of the forms and supporting documents were placed in the order as mentioned in the checklist.
Thank you so much.
Sensya n ha? dmi kong tnong, hehe. mhirap n kc magkmli eh. Tnx uli....

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mhersol said:
Thank you so much.
Sensya n ha? dmi kong tnong, hehe. mhirap n kc magkmli eh. Tnx uli....
You are welcome mhersol :) I am glad if I can help in any way. True, mahirap talaga magkamali. If CIO decides to return the package to the applicant for some reason, then it would cause a very significant delay. I just sent our papers today via DHL. Hopefully there won't be any problem whatsoever. Good luck to all of us!

B

BlessedMe

pa-join po sa thread, mga kababayan... waiting for PPR na po... bound to Winnipeg, Manitoba

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
Hi, I just started reading this thread and I find it very informative. I plan to apply online this coming June but I still have questions regarding settlement funds. Kasi I have a business under my name pero maliit lang na grocery store, can I include this too? Para pandagdag lang. And where can I obtain a market price evaluation that's mentioned in the checklist of requirements?

And about the settlement plan, should the answers be handwritten or can I just edit and answer on the pdf file? Kasi po diba kailangan ng signature so I have to print it afterwards. Gusto po kasi ng uncle ko (sponsor) ako na lang magcomplete ng settlement plan nya and I plan to accomplish it and have it signed by him before I start my online application. But I still have to adjust the date din. Ok lang po kaya na handwritten nalang yung signature and date, then yung answers nakaprint? Or should I just write all the answers para uniform? What do you think? I know medyo magulo, but I'm hoping you could help me with this. Thanks. :D