MPNP--Manitoba application track

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urgent !

URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi everybody !

One of my friend wants to apply for MPNP. He is well eligible for this program. He is being supported by his friends. But there is one problem that his first cousin (Maternal) is living outside Manitoba.
Will this affect his application and if doesnt disclose this to MPNP authorities what will happen and How they can track his relative there if he doesnt disclose ?

Waiting for your valuable replies.

Thanks

Zealot

giselle

Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
Nomination.....
10-05-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2012
Passport Req..
25-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2012
LANDED..........
in God's time
hello po. May mai-recommend kayo na forum about lifestyle & career in winnipeg. i would like to get an idea how things are there. i got visa na but still may hesitation pa rin :)

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Would some friends in Manitoba also help me out in applying the immigration under this scheme. Im a Pakistani national and have no relatives and friends living in Manitoba. I would greatly appreciate your help and can pay for all expenses.....

B

BlessedMe

giselle said:
hello po. May mai-recommend kayo na forum about lifestyle & career in winnipeg. i would like to get an idea how things are there. i got visa na but still may hesitation pa rin :)
better attend the orientation sa Makati. i've heard that it's very informative and complete. ganun din balak ko once may visa na. i think you have to reserve a schedule when you receive your PP with visa. i hope PPR na ako. mar 6 pa medical namin. gaano kaya katagal?

B

BlessedMe

stmani said:
Would some friends in Manitoba also help me out in applying the immigration under this scheme. Im a Pakistani national and have no relatives and friends living in Manitoba. I would greatly appreciate your help and can pay for all expenses.....
there must be a proof that the person sponsoring you is someone who knows you and whom you already know for so long. you have to convince the Manitoba Immigration that your sponsor is someone you can trust, like relatives or close friends. it would be a weak point to be sponsored by other nationals. so i think you should look for pakistani forum-mates who can help you. you can have a relative (same surname is better), or 2 close friends (MAS)

B

BlessedMe

Re: Urgent !

zealotzealot said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi everybody !

One of my friend wants to apply for MPNP. He is well eligible for this program. He is being supported by his friends. But there is one problem that his first cousin (Maternal) is living outside Manitoba.
Will this affect his application and if doesnt disclose this to MPNP authorities what will happen and How they can track his relative there if he doesnt disclose ?

Thanks

Zealot
based on what i've heard from experienced forum mates, it would be a problem, even if the person is not a family member (1st family or family of origin). he might as well NOT declare his cousin to avoid problems, because once Manitoba finds out close relatives outside its boundary, points will be deducted (or worse, turn down the application).

in my case, i have an aunt in Toronto but i did not declare her because of this reason. you may want to wait for others to reply in your query, for other opinions.

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
Re: Urgent !

zealotzealot said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi everybody !

Thanks

Zealot

Simple.. ur friend needs not to disclose about his relative in other state. Immigration guys don't have such a tool which tells about applicant's relatives ....Lol :p :p :p if its a family member like real brother, sister etc then thats a different story.

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
zealotzealot said:
Hi dear,

May I know in which stream did you apply and which is your visa office ?

I received AOR but nowhere it has been mentioned that file number given by MPNP authorities is temporary.
On the top right side my file number has been mentioned.
The detailed wording of my AOR is:-

Dear _____
We are pleased to inform you that your application for the MPNP has been accepted for assessment under the General Stream with the application file number indicated above.

The MPNP processes most applications in three to six months. Applications to our General stream or applications requiring additional documents or information can take six months or longer to process. Please do not contact our office to request information concerning the status of your application during this time, as this may delay processing.

In your AOR, has it been clearly mentioned that the given file number is temporary ?
Kindly discuss your AOR in detail.

Thanks

Zealot
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hi Zealot,

Under my AOR , it has been mentioned that "This letter/email serves as confirmation that your application has been received by our office and will be reviewed to ensure it is complete and eligible for assesment according to current program criteria. Your File number is listed above. Your File number should be used on all correspondence with our office as yoy may be required to provide additional documents at a later date."

Please advise with your thoughts ?

Regards...GD

sandeep81

Mar 15, 2012
Hi dear,

I also applied in Dec 2011 but still no information about AOR ?
I am worried and dont know what is going to happen ?
Please let me know what i can do....

thanks

sandeep81

Mar 15, 2012
babakura said:
Hello All,
I applied for MPNP general stream on the 4th of NOv 2011 .. Has anybody that applied in NOV received AOR???
Cheers
Hi,
I also applied in AUG 2011 but still no information about LOA...

B

BlessedMe

sandeep81 said:
Hi dear,

I also applied in Dec 2011 but still no information about AOR ?
I am worried and dont know what is going to happen ?
Please let me know what i can do....

thanks
you just have to wait. do not contact them or follow up, because the average time for AOR to be received is 4 months. any attempts to follow up can cause delay (at least that's what i heard from experienced forum mates)

i submitted our documents in CEM last december 2011 and AOR on feb.2012

sandeep81

Mar 15, 2012
BlessedMe said:
you just have to wait. do not contact them or follow up, because the average time for AOR to be received is 4 months. any attempts to follow up can cause delay (at least that's what i heard from experienced forum mates)

i submitted our documents in CEM last december 2011 and AOR on feb.2012
Hoping for good. Thanks a lot man~~

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Definitely it will effect if he is applied through this Province as a Provincial Nominee.Ask him to apply again through the same Province where his friend living...otherwise apply as Federal skill worker if he or she is Professional Skilled Person.Thnx

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
Hello. I also applied under the General Stream Category of MPNP in September, 2011 and received my AOR very early in October,2011. However, my sponsors are yet to be called for phone interview up till now.

My question is that- Is it normal for the sponsors to be interviewed after 6 months of submiting application. Please, users of this forum respond.

B

BlessedMe

Davidbest said:
Hello. I also applied under the General Stream Category of MPNP in September, 2011 and received my AOR very early in October,2011. However, my sponsors are yet to be called for phone interview up till now.

My question is that- Is it normal for the sponsors to be interviewed after 6 months of submiting application. Please, users of this forum respond.
yes it is normal to wait that long..many of us had our sponsors called by manitoba immig. office for interview nearly 1 year (mine was 10 months).. after the call, you will receive your LOA about a month afterwards.. be patient, you can check the timeline (depends on Province) in www.cic.gc.ca