+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
sisheth said:
hi FGRD
i am new the forum your timeline and my time line is more or less same. i have also applied in last week on August 2011. and i recd one letter from Manitoba labour immigration office dated Dec 12 , 2012.

i have one qurey, the AOR which you have recd it must be having temporary file number. the file number is printed in content part or on the top right side of the letter.

where are u from i m from Gujarat.

please share your exp.

Hi,

I am GD, one of the applicant of General category filed application on last October '11 and received AOR with Temporary File Number too. I just read Gurmeet's feedback in the below comment that if your file is complete then in that case we do not receive any Temp File Number. Can you or anyone here in the forum can resolve my doubt pls.

Thanks,
GD

Thanks

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
Hi FGRD,

This is GD..Just wondering I received my AOR and that with a Temp File Number..When you received your AOR it wasn't with Temp File Number ? Please can you through a light on this please as I have no idea if I have to anything in relation to this now or the MPNP Team will communicate something to me for the action.

If you can please lower my worry.

GD

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
Just so happy to share the good news. My sponsor in Manitoba received our L.O.A. yesterday. To God be the glory.

Here is my timeline:

Filed MPNP application: September 2011
AOR from MPNP: November 2011
Sponsor's interview: February 29, 2012
Letter of Approval: March 7, 2012

I have some questions, please:
1. Can somebody from another country pay for my processing fees using his credit card as long as he signs the form?
2. Do I need to have the photocopies of my supporting documents be notarized (like birth certificates, passports) or photocopy is just okay as long as it is clear? I did not have them notarized when I submitted it before to MPNP and it was okay.

Thanks to all of you guys and to this forum.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
candidgirl said:
Just so happy to share the good news. My sponsor in Manitoba received our L.O.A. yesterday. To God be the glory.

Here is my timeline:

1. Can somebody from another country pay for my processing fees using his credit card as long as he signs the form?
2. Do I need to have the photocopies of my supporting documents be notarized (like birth certificates, passports) or photocopy is just okay as long as it is clear? I did not have them notarized when I submitted it before to MPNP and it was okay.

Congratulations candidgirl!

I think it is okay if somebody else will pay your fees using their credit card. If you will look closely at the payment form, there is a separate entry for the name of the credit card holder if it is not the applicant himself. Second, regarding the supporting documents, it did not specifically say in the checklist that copies must be notarized, unlike in your application package sent to MPNP. Clear copies will do. Notarized copies, if you already have them, are just as fine. Hope this helps! Good luck!

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
Thanks a lot Carl... I hope I can submit our application to CIO at the end of this month.

carl zeiss said:
Congratulations candidgirl!

I think it is okay if somebody else will pay your fees using their credit card. If you will look closely at the payment form, there is a separate entry for the name of the credit card holder if it is not the applicant himself. Second, regarding the supporting documents, it did not specifically say in the checklist that copies must be notarized, unlike in your application package sent to MPNP. Clear copies will do. Notarized copies, if you already have them, are just as fine. Hope this helps! Good luck!

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
candidgirl said:
Thanks a lot Carl... I hope I can submit our application to CIO at the end of this month.
You are welcome! Hopefully I can likewise submit our application to CIO before March ends. The best of luck to all!

skylineaxis

Mar 9, 2012
hi guys,

i'm in the process of filling up my application forms under MPNP General stream...can somebody help me how to fill this up...
is it going to be handwritten? what pen color? read their guideline many times but find it complicated..should my sponsor's name and contact numbers
be written in the space provided for my contact info or just in a piece of paper attach to the first page of the form? do i need to include payment receipt for processing fees to my application before sending it to their office in nova scotia? - thanks

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
What we did is we filled up the MAPP forms handwritten. We wrote our present address but we wrote our sponsors address as our mailing address for the purpose of the application for easier and timely receipt of communications from Manitoba Immigration office. For the contact numbers, you should indicate yours and I think there is a part where you will also write your sponsor's contact address and number.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Dear friends, can somebody please assist me how to apply for Manitoba PNP immigration without knowing somebody in Manitoba and without having a job offer. Is there any way someone would organize sponsorship for me. I would definitely be grateful!!!!!

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
candidgirl said:

Here is my timeline:

Hi,

Its better to notarized all the copies just in case , congratulation for LOA in which stream u are

thanks

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
Thanks. I'm under general stream.

fgrd said:
Hi,

Its better to notarized all the copies just in case , congratulation for LOA in which stream u are

thanks

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
skylineaxis said:
hi guys,

i'm in the process of filling up my application forms under MPNP General stream...can somebody help me how to fill this up...
is it going to be handwritten? what pen color? read their guideline many times but find it complicated..should my sponsor's name and contact numbers
be written in the space provided for my contact info or just in a piece of paper attach to the first page of the form? do i need to include payment receipt for processing fees to my application before sending it to their office in nova scotia? - thanks
We applied just recently. MAPP & MAS we filled out by hand. Govt of Canada forms we had to fill out on pdf and print to generate a bar code. Read Application for Permanent Residence (EP7) it has complete guideline on filling out the forms. We sent our application to my brother in law in Winnipeg and he handcarried it to the local MPNP office. You send your app to CIO NS when you get the LOA. Manitoba website says when you get approved: 1. MPNP sends you an approval letter. 2. You apply to the visa office for a permanent resident visa.
This is how we applied, unless there is again a new procedure. Anyone?

And BTW, it's March 10 and no AOR til now :(

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
skylineaxis said:
hi guys,

Hi there,

if u want instant/quick & easy processing of ur application, go n fill manitoba online application tool as it very easy to complete. :)

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
leoalive said:
Hi there,

if u want instant/quick & easy processing of ur application, go n fill manitoba online application tool as it very easy to complete. :)
Fr Manitoba site: Applicants in priority streams receive expedited processing by applying online.
Applicants in the General stream are accepted by mail only, and receive regular processing.

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear,

May I know which is your visa office ?
Do you have a close relative there ?
I also applied in AUG 2011 but still no information about LOA ?
I am worried and dont know what is going to happen ?

thanks
Zealot

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

fgrd said:
Hi,

thanks
candidgirl said:
Thanks. I'm under general stream.