+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

B

BlessedMe

taba said:
hi,,

im also waiting for my sponsor/s to be interviewed.. sana mainterview na tlaga sila po Lord :)
what stage is your process undergoing now? can we see your timeline please? thanks... many of us 2010 applicants had our LOA after nearly a year after submitting application to Manitoba Immig... mine took 10 months

gurmeet0729

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Punjab (India)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
9 Nov 2013
Med's Request
1 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
10 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
1 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
BlessedMe said:
what stage is your process undergoing now? can we see your timeline please? thanks... many of us 2010 applicants had our LOA after nearly a year after submitting application to Manitoba Immig... mine took 10 months
how many months it takes now???

B

BlessedMe

gurmeet0729 said:
how many months it takes now???
Like what i've mentioned, it took me 10 months before receiving my LOA, just like my co-Filipino forum mates who submitted on 2010..when did you apply? can you share your timeline please?

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
BlessedMe said:
Like what i've mentioned, it took me 10 months before receiving my LOA, just like my co-Filipino forum mates who submitted on 2010..when did you apply? can you share your timeline please?
Hello Blessedme. Yes...........you are quite right. Well, I observed in this medium that some applicants who applied for MPNP General Stream in August and September, 2011 has already received their L.O.A. Friends, this is the same time i also applied for nomination under General Stream Class. Please, what could have happened?

B

BlessedMe

Davidbest said:
Hello Blessedme. Yes...........you are quite right. Well, I observed in this medium that some applicants who applied for MPNP General Stream in August and September, 2011 has already received their L.O.A. Friends, this is the same time i also applied for nomination under General Stream Class. Please, what could have happened?
CIC is on the process of improving the immigration process of the applicants..due to the slow process of the previous methods, files pile up and more files are left behind... and as CIC improves, so do the papers.. when a new procedure for faster processing was made, all the piled up previous papers were processed, then the new ones, which made our application papers returned to us almost at the same time

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
Hi All....This is really important for me! Pls help....

I heard if the sponsorer has already supported within last three years they cannot support any one and the application may get reject.

My both sponsorers has already supported before perhaps one of them is already supporting one who has not yet been landed in manitoba and I am the second one...Please share me with your thoughts as I have received my AOR with temporary file number and also pls let me know if MPNP authorities are looking to refuse someone at what stage they would do so or would have done as my file is with them from last Oct 11. I have no idea about this thing but what I know is one of my sponsorer has supported previously and he landed and other sponsorer has supported he is about to land..

Also I found these statement in the PDF file for MPNP applicants "MPNP reserves the right not to consider MAS from friends who cannot satisfy a program officer that they are able to support the applicant, based on the number and outcome of applications under any canadian immigration program the individual has previously supported."

What does the above statement mean ??

Pls Pls share with your thoughts... This is vital decision for me...I am too worried.

gurmeet0729

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Punjab (India)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
9 Nov 2013
Med's Request
1 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
10 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
1 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
akash parekh said:
MPNP General stream ...
Applied : septemb 2011
AOR :novemb 2011
LOA : ?
hi akash
did u aplly from india???

B

BlessedMe

Gugan_123 said:
Hi All....This is really important for me! Pls help....

I heard if the sponsorer has already supported within last three years they cannot support any one and the application may get reject.

My both sponsorers has already supported before perhaps one of them is already supporting one who has not yet been landed in manitoba and I am the second one...Please share me with your thoughts as I have received my AOR with temporary file number and also pls let me know if MPNP authorities are looking to refuse someone at what stage they would do so or would have done as my file is with them from last Oct 11. I have no idea about this thing but what I know is one of my sponsorer has supported previously and he landed and other sponsorer has supported he is about to land..

Also I found these statement in the PDF file for MPNP applicants "MPNP reserves the right not to consider MAS from friends who cannot satisfy a program officer that they are able to support the applicant, based on the number and outcome of applications under any canadian immigration program the individual has previously supported."

What does the above statement mean ??

Pls Pls share with your thoughts... This is vital decision for me...I am too worried.
based on my friend, a sponsor who has previous failed sponsorship becomes less and less legible to sponsor until he losses all his capacity to sponsor anymore... but on the other hand, successful sponsorship in the past adds points to the person sponsoring, making him able to sponsor in the future, regardless of the number he can apply... i'm not sure if this is right..but he was able to do it before with other friends, and now, he has sponsored me...

B

BlessedMe

Dqtapay0409 said:
hi im new here! Sino yung mga nagpamedical ng Dec 2011 dito? kasi until now wala pdin yung PPR ko...
try mo read yung thread about those who had their medical exam in nationwide HSI...puro Filipino dun and i've read someone's timeline like yours...wala pa din PPR nya...i don't know kasi how long definitely, but majority of our forum mates had their PPR after 2-4 weeks ng ECAS changed to medical results received... Mar 6 ako nagpamed, until now di pa nafoforward result sa CEM

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
talaga po bang wala ng chance na makapag sponsor ulit siya? ano po kaya ang mga reason bakit sya ng failed?

BlessedMe said:
based on my friend, a sponsor who has previous failed sponsorship becomes less and less legible to sponsor until he losses all his capacity to sponsor anymore... but on the other hand, successful sponsorship in the past adds points to the person sponsoring, making him able to sponsor in the future, regardless of the number he can apply... i'm not sure if this is right..but he was able to do it before with other friends, and now, he has sponsored me...

B

BlessedMe

jlrp said:
talaga po bang wala ng chance na makapag sponsor ulit siya? ano po kaya ang mga reason bakit sya ng failed?
kasi kapag nag-sponsor ka dapat keep in mind din na yung sponsoran mo is capable of being able to share sa Manitoba, like professionals or business class..if may mga backgrounds ka na nagsponsor ka ng mga failed applicants before (like kulang ang points, or any other reasons to fail), nababawas ang points mo to sponsor..i don't have the exact explanation dito..ehe.sorry..but it's more about thinking for the future of Manitoba by selecting the people you allow to enter the province.... but yun ang sinabi ng sponsor ko kaya super pinipili niya ang mga tinutulungan niya..