+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP LAST NAME ISSUE

Rohitjaswal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Hi All respected members,

I would like to know that I do not have family name on my passport but when I am applying under the MPNP EOI, it's asking for Family name and given name both. I do have Rohit Rohit as first and last name on Canadian documents such as WP and driving licences. On my Indian documents and certificate, I only have given name. I am confused what to write under personal information as it's asking for mandatory both of the fields and not let me blank of any field.

Also,
there is a question as Have you received a long-term, full-time job offer from your employer in Manitoba? Yes or No
I just want to know that is it asking for normal ongoing employment or is it means for LMIA.

I shell be very thankful to you for the time and help.

Thank you.

Rohitjaswal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your quick response. It means I have to write Rohit Rohit at first name and last name position. Right?

Actually, I am applying for skilled workers within Manitoba program. I studied in another province but I have one year experience in Manitoba as technical support representative @Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for your quick response. It means I have to write Rohit Rohit at first name and last name position. Right?

Actually, I am applying for skilled workers within Manitoba program. I studied in another province but I have one year experience in Manitoba as technical support representative @Naturgrl
Rohit is your first and last name. So you need the work permit support letter…no LMIA required but full time permanent employment that meets eligibility requirements for your employer.

Reactions: Rohitjaswal

Rohitjaswal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I am applying for EOI right now, so I can get the MPNP because I will apply for the express entry on the basis of MPNP letter. I have 431 scores under the Canadian experience class. Mpnp is the second way as a back up to get the PR.

I do not know about the work permit support letter. I do not want to extend my work permit yet as I have one and half year post graduation work permit left yet.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am applying for EOI right now, so I can get the MPNP because I will apply for the express entry on the basis of MPNP letter. I have 431 scores under the Canadian experience class. Mpnp is the second way as a back up to get the PR.

I do not know about the work permit support letter. I do not want to extend my work permit yet as I have one and half year post graduation work permit left yet.
So you have a CRS score of 431. Why do you need a MPNP letter for EE?

Reactions: Rohitjaswal

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That's correct at @Naturgrl, I thought its better to apply for that as we will don't know what will happen after election.
So if you have a score of 431, you don’t need a Manitoba employment letter as that will not give you points. To apply for Skilled Workers you need a work support letter from your employer.

Rohitjaswal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Oh, I am looking for Manitoba nominee certificate from the MPNP under skilled worker in Manitoba program. This will helps as second option for PR as just in case, I am not able to get ITA with 431 score.