MPNP General Stream Applicants

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iherm69 said:
Hello kurtsebastian,

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hopr for the best.
And I also have faith in the LORD above that HE will not abandon us.
Antay-antay lang muna tayo.

:) :) :)
Amem to that. :)

niglekram

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014(MPNP); 15-03-2016(CIC)
Doc's Request.
13-12-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
Hello everyone!

Just want to ask if there is anyone here applying mpnp from europe? Just want to know the timeline..

Thanks!

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hi All,

I need a little help from everyone.

I got an email from MPNP yesterday (October 23) saying I should send an updated bank statement latest October 31 after which they will make a final decision on my application. My challenge is that, I've moved money in and out of my bank account over this period for business purposes with the total available deposit being very low. I however can move money back into my account before the October 31 deadline to exceed the required bank balance.

From your experiences or reading the forum, will a money deposit in my bank account within the next 7 days to make up the shortfall in the required funding be viewed negatively by MPNP? While one is planning to migrate, it doesn't make business sense to have cash lying idle when there are other alternatives to growing the cash - this is my opinion.

Thanks in anticipation of a prompt answer.

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
Ofis said:
Hi All,

I need a little help from everyone.

I got an email from MPNP yesterday (October 23) saying I should send an updated bank statement latest October 31 after which they will make a final decision on my application. My challenge is that, I've moved money in and out of my bank account over this period for business purposes with the total available deposit being very low. I however can move money back into my account before the October 31 deadline to exceed the required bank balance.

From your experiences or reading the forum, will a money deposit in my bank account within the next 7 days to make up the shortfall in the required funding be viewed negatively by MPNP? While one is planning to migrate, it doesn't make business sense to have cash lying idle when there are other alternatives to growing the cash - this is my opinion.

Thanks in anticipation of a prompt answer.

hi ofis,

i would like to share some of my thoughts about this. first, MPNP already knows that the money in the bank is being used for different purposes. just follow their advice and bulked up your account. thats it. they will not look at it as negative. just meet the requirement and everything will be fine. relax and dont worry.

bulked your account then get another bank certificate and submit again.

;)

ctdablao

Oct 4, 2013
would like to know if anyone here has a successful application, and who has a brother/sister in other provinces of Canada except in Manitoba? cause i have a brother in Ontario. for those successful applicants, did you declare this in your forms? i am not sure how i can prove that i have stronger ties in Manitoba, though i have a distant cousin who can support me there.

thank you very much... it will be really helpful for me to decide whether i will continue my application or not.

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
Hi Kurt,

Its been so long... after 14-16months from the date of my application.... i got a news fresh from my email account today (email dated OCt 24)...
I don't want to feel sad just because i received a REFUSAL LETTER thru my email.
I really want to know what maybe the chances of getting approved once i submit another application...
is it possible for me to send a new one thru online or not?

Hoping you guys to receive your LOA soon... God bless you all!=)

kurtsebastian said:
Thanks for this link. I really do not know why there is a delay on my LOA and i am not giving up. I always think about my job as an asset and my IELTS score. Hopefully, my assessor will release my LOA soon.

I applied Aug 30 via mail last year and you are correct they value FS before than GS but today it is all equal except for the points. There are GS mail applicants as well last year that have not received any updates yet even supporters interview, saddening. Anyhow, thanks for this. ;)

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mushie2182 said:
Hi Kurt,

Its been so long... after 14-16months from the date of my application.... i got a news fresh from my email account today (email dated OCt 24)...
I don't want to feel sad just because i received a REFUSAL LETTER thru my email.
I really want to know what maybe the chances of getting approved once i submit another application...

Oh my. I am sorry to hear that. This is what i hate about MPNP they prolong the agony of applicants. What was the cause of the refusal? I suggest you reapply maybe this time is your luck.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
mushie2182 said:
Hi Kurt,

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. It has been such a long wait and the results weren't fortunate, it can be quite frustrating.

I have been denied by MPNP 2x, I started applying in 2010 under Family Stream and got denied after a 9 month wait. I had to wait for 6 months to re-apply again (that is the rule, not sure if this is still the case). On my second attempt, I was denied again. Both application were due to lack of working hours.

I then applied through General Stream (January 2013, online), because this allows me to show a 10 year period of work experience instead of five (this rule has changed, now they only accept 5 years). And I got my LOA last July 2013.

Please don't lose hope. I strongly advise you to find out the reason and make those changes if it is within your capacity. Then, re-apply.

gsingh4477

Mar 27, 2013
hello kurt

could u plz telll me that my sponcer has interviwed aporx three and half months before but thre is not any respose yet . what can i do?

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
mushie2182 said:
Hi Kurt,

well mush, try again..whats the reason for the refusal of your applications? right now, i dont know if our application will be approved or not..

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh4477 said:
hello kurt

could u plz telll me that my sponcer has interviwed aporx three and half months before but thre is not any respose yet . what can i do?
Just wait for the LOA to come. If you really want to know the status of your app, you can email them. My supporter got interviewed in March 2013 until now I have no LOA yet.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
I am so sorry to hear about your situation. It has been such a long wait and the results weren't fortunate, it can be quite frustrating.

I have been denied by MPNP 2x, I started applying in 2010 under Family Stream and got denied after a 9 month wait. I had to wait for 6 months to re-apply again (that is the rule, not sure if this is still the case). On my second attempt, I was denied again. Both application were due to lack of working hours.

I then applied through General Stream (January 2013, online), because this allows me to show a 10 year period of work experience instead of five (this rule has changed, now they only accept 5 years). And I got my LOA last July 2013.

Please don't lose hope. I strongly advise you to find out the reason and make those changes if it is within your capacity. Then, re-apply.

Tabs, wow, i did not know your story until this post. Thanks for sharing it, you are the embodiment of hope. I really appreciate this, somehow, it strengthens me to hold on and continue to hope for the best. ;) :D I hope i can meet you in person someday because i can tell you are a great person. All the best.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
kurtsebastian said:
Tabs, wow, i did not know your story until this post. Thanks for sharing it, you are the embodiment of hope. I really appreciate this, somehow, it strengthens me to hold on and continue to hope for the best. ;) :D I hope i can meet you in person someday because i can tell you are a great person. All the best.
cheers, kurtsebastian

My relatives joked that if I am so persistent, the MPNP might take pity on me and eventually give me an LOA. And, yes they did.

I hope you get some good news soon. Have you tried following it up?

Maybe one day we will meet in Manitoba ;D

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
cheers, kurtsebastian

My relatives joked that if I am so persistent, the MPNP might take pity on me and eventually give me an LOA. And, yes I did.

I hope you get some good news soon. Have you tried following it up?

Maybe one day we will meet in Manitoba ;D
LOL. Yes I did last month, no decision yet. I will wait until next month if still no decision I will let my supporter call or ask him visit MPNP. hehe. Yeah, see there. ;)

marialeciram

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 12-4-13 CIC 25-10-13
Nomination.....
18-9-13
AOR Received.
27-11-13
Med's Request
19-12-13
Med's Done....
26-12-13
Passport Req..
19-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-14
hi guys just wanna share this, my papers just arrived at CIC by FEDEX.. ;)

Ship (P/U) date :
Mon 21/10/2013 16:39
PHILIPPINES

Actual delivery :
Fri 25/10/2013
SYDNEY, NSCA

Delivered
Signed for by
: M.CONN