+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

Prabhyee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
chandigarh
It should be within Canada. Though I guess it won’t matter because the applicant must have a valid job and work for the desired hours.

Prabhyee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
chandigarh
Hi everyone,

Got this message regarding MPNP:

Hello,

On October 5, 2022 the system was updated to for the new NOC requirements.

If you had not received a Letter of Advice to Apply prior to September 27, 2022, you will need to create a new EOI with a new User Name and Password.

Please refer to the information on our website:
MPNP Notice Regarding NOC 2021<https://immigratemanitoba.com/2022/08/mpnp-notice-regarding-noc-2021/>

National Occupational Classification 2021 – Canada.ca<https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code-2021.html>

In order to implement the necessary changes, the MPNP will conduct the final Expression of Interest Draw using NOC 2016 on September 15, 2022.

The MPNP will conduct the first Expression of Interest Draw using NOC 2021 after November 16, 2022.

Do not submit an Expression of Interest profile unless all eligibility criteria is met.

Disneygeo

Oct 15, 2022
Hi, am Disney and I applied for MPNP in July. I’d like to know if I need to get a job in Manitoba before I can be nominated. My current point is 552. Please I would accept more clarification on how MPNP works.

Disneygeo

Oct 15, 2022
D
I heard that MPNP is placing a two months hold on the applications until the new NOC codes are implemented. So, that means nothing for us until 16 nov?
does It mean that I have to apply for another EOI or the previous one will still be valid after the hold

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Friends, what if I get a nomination but my language certificate is expired, can I still apply for pr through federal system?
Thanks!

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Got “assessment in process” yesterday after 7 months of “received” ; jeez, this takes forever. How much longer do I have to wait?

Reactions: Miracle2018

Gugu1996

Dec 19, 2022
I'm writing this to get a clarification on the regional immigration points which hold a weightage of 50 points in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. My Ranking points as per the Expression of Interest are 619. I've received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) from the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program – Skilled Worker in the recent draw #177. I myself have submitted my MPNP EOI. I intend to work and settle in the province of Manitoba, in the city of Morden. My connection (First Cousin) lives in Winnipeg.

I've claimed 200 points for Manitoba connection as my first cousin is a permanent resident and resides in the capital of Winnipeg. Since my intended destination in Manitoba is Morden, my Manitoba support is willing to help me in the settlement plan. My question is am I eligible for the 50 points for regional immigration as my intended destination in Manitoba is Morden. I want to make sure all the details shared by me are accurate.

Kindly suggest if I can proceed with a full application, based on the details I provided.

I would really appreciate your prompt response.

Gugu1996

Dec 19, 2022
But my Connection lives in Winnipeg and I'm claiming regional immigration points for Morden. There is a clause for that.
The clause is
In addition to adaptability points, you may also score points for regional immigration for having a connection to, and planning to settle in, a region of Manitoba outside the city of Winnipeg. Regional points are supplemental only and cannot be a substitute for another connection to the province.

*All candidates indicating that they plan to settle outside of Winnipeg must, at the time of application, satisfactorily demonstrate that they have a convincing connection to a region outside of the capital city indicating a strong likelihood that they will make a long-term economic contribution to that region.